Thanks to TeeHee

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 6, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

bondai
    (8/20/01 9:22:40 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Thanks to TeeHee
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hope you can make good use of the torque wrench....Thanks

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/11/01 11:23:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Thanks to TeeHee
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bondai, thanx. Where do I find a table with ft lbs to in lbs?
    The nm totally confused me.

warpig883
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/12/01 12:22:45 am)
    easy 12 inch pounds in 1 ft lb. If the required torque is 10 ft lbs and you have a in lb wrench take 10x20=200 in lbs. Works the other way also. I used to know how to add in the length of a cheater bar but forgot. Lets see, I am not sure if I got it right. 1 in lb is the force required to move 1 lb 1 inch with a 1 inch handle. That is the basics of it and then we would figure it out from there. You can actually accurately torque something with some weights a scale and common wrench. Got my learning from the Army so it might be flawed from the start.
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/12/01 11:22:31 am)
    HUH??? I thought it would be 120 in lbs. Now I'm all confused...
    Guns don't cause crime anymore than flies caues garbage.

bondai
    (9/12/01 4:55:27 pm)
    1 Ft. lb = 12 in.lbs. Go to a search engine like google and type in "torque conversion formula" all the info you could ever use.

"The Death Penalty does nothing to deter crime...It does however solve the repeat offender problem"...