thanks

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Zigzag2, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Mrfitness
    (5/30/02 7:52:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All thanks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thanks guys...I found a gun range near me where I can try before I buy...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/30/02 8:00:19 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: thanks
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great! Be sure to come back and tell us what you figure out. Don't be a stranger
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

needleace
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/30/02 8:34:23 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Mrfitness-
    Best way to go by far.
    Good luck in the quest-
    -ace

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/30/02 10:38:47 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Now that's great! Do let us know what you decide on okay?

Alphamale
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (6/1/02 12:26:06 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: thanks
    ya, let us know when you pick the glock
    Unless you've had a lot of practice shooting while crapping your pants, your accuracy is probably going to go to hell when someone is trying to kill you -- SomeGuyInAHat

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/1/02 8:50:40 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: thanks
    This guy in a