That's No Hero .........

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, May 28, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. mranum

mranum Member

I take issue when they refer to sports figures as a "hero", but someone who follows their call to duty and service and paid the ultimate sacrifice? The word Hero seems very applicable there.

Personally, Chris Hayes, I feel "uncomfortable" that you are even in a position to bring this topic up for discussion. :bleh:
  3. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Active Member

MSNBC I believe is a subsidiary of PRAVDA.
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

MSNBC and others are trying to destroy the US from within by destroying, for one thing, something called patriotism.
  5. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

AMEN :patriotic:
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Read all the replies ( whew ).

Nothing like saying what's really on your mind about the current %$#^ in the white house..:D

7. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I couldn't have said it better.
  8. runes

runes Member

I remember when Arthur Ash died, (black tennis player), He was called a hero. WTF.
    I am a Nam vet but if I had been killed I would never have thought myself a hero, just an unlucky pawn. I didn't do anything brave like a lot of the other vets.