The 1st Amendment Police Are Out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by artabr, Feb 19, 2009.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

This is an outrage. So they gave him his sign back...what right did they have to take it in the first place? Then to have the secret service do a walk through of his house...absurd. What if he was a gun collector. Because he owned guns would the secret service consider him a threat then? This is so wrong on so many levels.
  3. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    2009 is the new 1984...
  4. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I dont remember any Bush haters out there getting detained over their B.S.
  5. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

TIcket me..confiscate my signs,,,violate me...please...please.....not for me to stand up and prove my rights....but...but...I will get coverage and a book deal ..and...and....I really need the money.....:p:p:p:p

Attached Files:

6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Good God... how could that have happened in Oklahoma?!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I'll guarantee you one thing... that cop was an obama supporter for sure! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    I've been saying these left wing nut jobs are dangerous... and that's a FACT!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

mike
    gn
  7. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

It does not mention the race of either. This usually means it does not fit the liberal template.
  8. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

Well.........considering some of the things I seen comin outa Oklahoma..........................

.............................................:p
  9. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I've got a sticker on my bumper that says, "What luck for rulers that men do not think... - Adolf Hitler", a sticker on my back window that says, "THINK", and another of a Gadsden Flag... Now I'm going to be more paranoid when the police get behind me. :eek:
  10. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

If you read that story...the worst part hasn't been mentioned here.

The Secret Service showed up at his house for a "walk through" to make sure he wasn't someone they should worry about.

Now think about it.

How would you do with a walk through of your home? I would be taken away, too many guns, ammo and I collect Civil War art and have a print of a Confederate battle flag. I would be labeled a radical gun nut and racist.

Are you thinking? The SS shows up to go through your home because of a bumper sticker.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  11. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

A friend of ours was having a conversation with another friend in a restaurant back in the Kennedy years. An unkind remark about JFK, who was coming to the area they were in, was made. A member of the SS was present and overheard it. Both women were 'detained' and grilled for several hours before being released without charges ever being filed.
    Neither pressed legal recourse for this action, but it had a profound effect upon our friend, who never really got over it.

I hope this guy takes these agents to court and sues their butts off, individually, for misuse of authority.
  12. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Please Please send them to try that with me I will not only become rich I will be come famous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!