The 2016 Movie has been put on Youtube.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by zachp, Sep 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zachp

zachp New Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Southeastern Ohio
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  2. montezumaz

montezumaz Former Guest

LionsGate made them pull it! :bleh:

3. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Jan 28, 2012
    marion indiana
  4. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Has been removed by user was the message I got.

5. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2005
    New Mexico
    The movie is available at some torrent sites already.

6. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Central Florida
    Is user short for Usurper?

7. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Jan 28, 2012
    marion indiana
    I havent seen the movie but I gooled it lastnight and read an interview with the filmmaker.What I got out of it was that Obama does not want America to be number one,He wants to redistubute our power and wealth with all these third world countries.In other words he wants the muslim brotherhood to be in control.I just hope when people go to see this movie that it scares the hell out of them so bad they go to the poles in november and vote him out.

8. zachp

zachp New Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Southeastern Ohio
    i only got to watch part of it yesterday. i think there may be a few other places it has been posted. ill see if i can get lucky and find it.

9. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Indiana
    The places that have it posted are doing so in violation of the law. We'll not help them with their illegal distribution.