The ACORN gets stomped

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by bcj1755, Sep 11, 2009.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Here's some good news for a change:D:D:D
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090911/ap_on_go_ot/us_census_acorn

Poor Barry. His people seem to be getting caught up in their own corruption:D:D First Van Jones, now ACORN:D:D:D I bet the two employees fired from ACORN will get on the TV and start scremaing racism and descrimination:rolleyes: Never mind the fact that they were busted trying to help someone commit multiple felonies. I wonder who Barry will get to be his brownshirts now?
  2. 2nd amend forever

2nd amend forever New Member

This is so much bigger than "poor barry".....

Soooooooo much bigger.......

He's merely the "puppet in chief" right now.....

And you know about puppets....

Someone else is pulling the strings!
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You mean someone like George Soros?
  4. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

History class 1971, my teacher said that the United States will never be taken over by communism in a war. He also said that it will happen from within our own government. I thought no way could that happen...nobody would vote for communism.

I was young. ;)

ACORN will still get 8.5 BILLION of our TAX MONEY!
  5. azsigman

azsigman New Member

BINGO !!!!!
  6. VegasTech702

VegasTech702 New Member

Not only will they get this money, but it is our tax dollars that we shouldn't have to pay in the first place.

I am tired of the fruit of my labors being wasted on scumbag organizations like ACORN and to further government corruption.
  7. Slowrid-Der

Slowrid-Der New Member

This is good news. Let me ask everyone this, if you get the long form will you fill it out completely or only give the information that the constitution states the government needs?
  8. artabr

artabr New Member

Nope, name, number in house hole. Thats about all they need.
    I got one of the long forms the first year that they came out and what I stated in the begining sentence is all they got.
    I never heard anything about it.
    I would have taken it to court if they had given me any grief over it.

As far as Acorn goes, good riddance. Like I want to give any info to one of those thugs. :mad:

Art
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  9. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Mighty JOKE from little ACORN grows.
  10. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Let's see they got caught signing up illegal aliens to vote, bribing people to vote dozens of time with drugs, instructing people to cheat on their taxes and foster child slavery and "it's the employees, don't blame the organization". They need to be destroyed. It is obvious they are an immoral organization that is seeking to take control of the country oh wait they have control already.
  11. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

The only thing better that could happen, is that the good Senators leading the fight against acorn, seek to shut off the my money from going to a this agency that is hell bent on destroying MY COUNTRY.
  12. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

I posted this in the other ACORN thread but I'm posting it here too so everyone sees it.

On Beck's TV show today he reported 30 ACORN workers have been arrested for voter fraud during the 2008 election. And found 400,000 illegal votes cast so far.

Number of Republicans calling for an investigation of ACORN is 67, number of Democrats is ZERO.

I wonder what the actual total of illegal votes is.

Are you mad YET?

I'm mad as hell.:mad:
  13. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I was way beyond mad before this even happened. As I said earlier they need to be destroyed, period.
  14. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Doing away with ACORN is like Whak-a-mole. Knock one down and another pops up to take its' place. I bet ACORN gets to keep the money in one of its' divisions and still end up corrupting the census..