The Ambiguously Gay Duo Gets Revived...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, May 24, 2012.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Remember that SNL skit where two gay superheroes flew around with one atop the other and drove a rather phallic shaped vehicle? Attached is a picture for reference...

Well, it seems that Marvel has taken the cue from the president that it's OK to counter popular opinion and push their own agenda. Why didn't I know this before paying to see The Avengers? Sighhhhhhh.... :rant:

See the link for all the glam info... :barf:

http://marvel.com/news/story/18770/save_the_date_landmark_x-men_marriage

Attached Files:

• ambig.jpg
      ambig.jpg
      File size:
      114.9 KB
      Views:
  2. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

It's the illuminati plan to reduce the population. The have began a propaganda campaign to brainwash the society into gayness. Many young sheeple will fall for this. In same sex relationships there will be fewer offspring, thus population growth slows down. In time the population will be at a constant level. The birth rate will equal the death rate.
  3. flintlock

flintlock Active Member

Well, if they were named Rham and Obama I would still not buy another Marvel comic book.
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Flintlock, wouldn't that be "Ram n' Obomba"
  5. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

As a former comic geek I think I have a pretty good idea what comic book readers want and this is not it.There's a reason all the women are drawn with very generous bossoms and slender waists,buxom if you will.Marvel tried this a few years back and it failed, but never let failure stop an agenda.This is just an insult to their readers.
  6. graehaven

graehaven Active Member

Barrrrrrrrf!

:bleh::barf:
  7. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I do not understand why gay people feel the need to go around announcing to everybody that they are gay. I do not care if they're gay because it's their life and I have no concern what they do in their private lives. I don't go around announcing to everybody that I am straight.

Thank you everybody for listening to my rant.
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

YOur not straight your normal. Use that term so they get the picture that they are not normal.
  9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I just wish they all would go back in the closet.
  10. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

I have gay friends and I try try to get it across to them that if they just shut up and be gay most people will not care.It's the in your face this is my life style and you must accept it no matter how perverted I am that upsets a lot of people and with good reason.The gay pride parade is grotesque and I don't see it that way because I dislike gays but because they put on display things that are personal,private bedroom matters.I would feel the same way about a straight pride parade if it were nothing but perverts shoving their sex habits in my face.Decorum,for gods sake.
  11. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hogger its the same here , blokes i served with most are ok a couple have become very loud and "proud' of becoming deviants and spruke it everywhere

told one to never come back

just because he is one way dont give him the right to condem anyone who is not that way of being a hater , and trying to start fights

so sat him on his butt told him why and explained his partner was welcome back any time before asking the partner to take him home

its not the issue of him being a fag , its him being a butthole about it , an obnoxious one and screaming he has a right to degrade anything because gays have copped it for so long

sadly gays can go straight , i've seen it but not enough to give hope to many ...
  12. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

That's good! :)
  13. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

When can we expect the Marvel Superhero Pedophile?

This is TRULY disgusting -
  14. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

When muslims take over Marvel. ;)
  15. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Mister baked-up never hangs around
    when he hears this mighty sound
    here I come to save the day
    that means mighty mouth, is on the way

Yes sir, if there is a wrong to right
    mighty mouth will join the fight
    on the sea or on the land
    mighty mouth, has you in hand
  16. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    Disappointing indeed. Sighhhhhhh.

Guess I won't be paying $ to go see The Avengers on the bigscreen.
  17. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

I like Juker's term and refer to them as nonbreeders...