The American Community Survey:

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by wuzzagrunt, Jul 2, 2003.

1. wuzzagrunt

wuzzagrunt New Member

I can't begin to express how incensed I am by the packet I received in the mail from the US Census Bureau. "The American Community Survey" is a 24 page questionaire that wants to know.......everything about my family. It contains some of the most intrusive and outrageous questions you could imagine! It's not anonymous, either.

You would expect the nosey damned feds to want to know the race, ethnicity and national origin of each housholder. But, they want to know what I pay in rent/mortage, how much property tax, how much insurance (property/flood/homeowner/automobile/etc) premiums cost. I mean....they want to know just about everything you could imagine and a few things you probably couldn't. They want to know what time I leave for work, fer chissake!!!!!

The real kick in the ass is the box on the outside of the envelope. It says: YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED BY LAW.

The dumbasses in our national government can't find the time to protect our borders (one of the very damned few things they are constitutionally empowered to do) but they have the wherewithall to intrude on the privacy of it's citizens.

They can eat sh!t and die--I'll pay the $100 fine!
  2. Sir Bug

Sir Bug New Member

Hello Grunt,

I think you pretty well hit the nail on the head this time. Short, but well spoken.

Are you going to take up a collection to help pay the $100.00 fine, or do you plan to pay it all yourself for a total since of gratification? (Wonder if you would have to show the names and amounts donated somewhere on that form.)

Your Friend in Dixie

Sir Bug
  3. wuzzagrunt

wuzzagrunt New Member

I'll pay the fine but I'll take it to court first. The "Supremes" say I have a right to privacy but I'm betting that only goes for abortion and certain kinds of deviant sexual practices.

The packet was addressed to "Resident" [at my address] so I'm gonna send it back (postpaid of course) with a note that says: "No one by that name at this address".
  4. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Give 'em hell, wuzzagrunt! I wouldn't even pay the fine, either.
  5. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

way to go grunt, will do the same if dat shitte makes it to Joisey:mad:
  6. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

Question

Today a lady called and said she was taking a commuity survey. She said that she had mailed one to me and I did not reply. I said I must have thought it was trash as it did not have my name on it. I may have made the mistake of giveing her my name and verifying my phone number. When I refused to answer more than how many live here she said it was mandatory that I answer all because of number Blaa blaa. At any rate I still refused to answer other than how many live here. She said census requires only how many, but this form is required by law to be filled in. If I recall it was fifty some questions. I listen to you most evenings on the internet but missed what to do it this case. Could you please advise me what if anything to do about this. I feel quite certain this is not the last I will hear on this.

Answer

I recently spoke with a "Team Leader" for the Census, who trains the field workers to visit people like you in their homes. She admitted that "we have to ask, but you don't have to answer!"

If you are the ruler of your life, then who can command you to provide private information? The answer: nobody can.

You may wish to post a No Trespassing sign at the entrance to your property. We have a sign which is the official size (yes, they really have one) for notifying government officials to not trespass on private property. It also informs of a 5,000 dollar land use fee for violating the prohibition. If a census taker comes onto your private property, you can sue for damages!

You would also do well to obtain a Public Servant Questionnaire (call us at 888-385-3733 and we will send you one at no charge). It contains 25 questions which the census taker must answer and sign his/her name to, or you don't have to speak with the public servant. On the back, it contains the legal and lawful authority for you to require the answers.

Above all, remember that this is about whether you have the right to say no. If you don't, then you are a slave. You have no obligation to support unconstitutional government social programs. Government officials have shown themselves to be liars, thieves, and even murderers. Why would you willingly provide them with any information about you or your family?

CAN YOU REGAIN THE FREEDOM FOR WHICH
    WE FOUGHT AND DIED ?
    OR DON'T YOU HAVE THE COURAGE, OR THE
    FAITH TO STAND WITH PRIDE ?
  7. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

Public Servant's Questionaire

PUBLIC SERVANT'S QUESTIONAIRE
    Public Law 93-579 states in part: "The purpose of this Act is to provide certain safeguards for an individual against invasion of personal privacy by requiring Federal agencies...to permit and individual to determine what records pertaining to him are collected, maintained, used, or disseminated by such agencies."

The following questions are based upon that act and are necessary in order that this individual may make a reasonable determination concerning divulgence of information to this agency.

1. Name of public servant______________________________

2. Residence __________ City __________ State __________ Zip__________

3. Name of department, bureau, or agency by which public servant
    is employed__________ Supervisor's name __________

4. It's mailing address__________ City __________ State __________ Zip__________

5. Will public servant uphold the Constitution of the United States? __________

6. Did public servant furnish proof of identity? __________

7. What was the nature of proof?____________________

8. Will public servant furnish a copy of the law or regulation which
    authorizes this investigation? __________

9. Will the public servant read aloud the portion of the law authorizing
    the questions he will ask? __________

10. Are the answers to the questions voluntary or mandatory? __________

11. Are the questions to be asked based upon a specific law/regulation,
    or are they being used as a discovery process? __________

12. What other uses may be made of this information? __________

13. What other agencies may have access to this information? __________

14. What will be the effect upon me if I should choose not to answer
    any part or all of these questions? __________

15. Name of person in government requesting that this investigation be
    made____________________

16. Is this investigation 'general' or is it 'special'? __________

17. Have you consulted, questioned, interviewed, or received information
    from any third party relative to this investigation? __________

18. If so, the identity of such third parties__________

19. Do you reasonably anticipate either a civil or criminal action to
    be initiated or pursued based upon any of the requested information? __________

20. Is there a file of records, information, or correspondence relating
    to me being maintained by this agency? __________ If yes, which? __________

21. Is this agency using any information pertaining to me which was
    supplied by another agency or government source? __________

22. May I have a copy of that information? __________

23. Will the public servant guarantee that the information in these
    files will not be used by any other department other than the one
    by whom he is employed? __________ If not, why not? __________

If any request for information relating to me is received from any
    person or agency, you must advise me in writing before releasing such
    information. Failure to do so may subject you to possible civil or
    criminal action as provided by the act.

I swear (affirm) that the answers I have given to the foregoing
    questions are complete and correct in every particular.

X ____________________________ Date: ________/_________/_____________

Witness:________________________ Witness:__________________________

Authorities for Questions:
    1,2,3,4 In order to be sure you know exactly who you are giving the
    information to. Residence and business addresses are needed in case you
    need to serve process in a civil or criminal action upon this individual.
    5 All public servants have taken a sworn oath to uphold and
    defend the constitution.
    6,7 This is standard procedure by government agents and officers.
    See Internal Revenue Manual, MT-9900-26, Section 242.133.
    8,9,10 Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (e) (3) (A)
    11 Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (d) (5), (e) (1)
    12,13 Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (e) (3) (B), (e) (3) (C)
    14 Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (e) (3) (D)
    15 Public Law 93-579 (b) (1)
    16 Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (e) (3) (A)
    17,18 Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (e) (2)
    19 Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (d) (5)
    20,21 Public Law 93-579 (b) (1)
    22 Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (d) (1)
    23 Title 5 USC 552a, paragraph (e) (10)

To view this document or print it out go to :

www.americansovereign.com/documents/html/psquestionaire.htm
  8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Thanks, Shizamus. I lost my copy of that in the latest hard drive(s) crash. Glad to have it back.

This questionaire drives IRS agents absolutely nutzo, as does mention of the Bivens decision. I actually had an IRS agent get a US Marshall to come with her, because she didn't want to answer the questionaire. The Marshall got up and left after he read the paper and the pertaining law. He questioned the IRS agent's parentage before leaving.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2003
  9. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

Beamis decision ? I am not familiar with this.

What is it ?
  10. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Had a brain fart. It helps a lot when I spell it properly.

Go to armedandsafe.org and click on federal stuff, then read the Bivens decision.

I interviewed Bivens when I was in San Diego. In his words, he is a "sleazeball." He is a drug addict and dealer. He commits petty crimes and robberies to feed his habit. However, he has rights, and those rights were blatantly violated by uniformed goons. He took them to civil court and the court decided that a citizen could sue any officer of the government for wrongdoing "under the color of law." He took the agents for, if I remember correctly, $300,00 each. He hasn't collected in full and probably never will, and most of the agents are still working for the government. He does have a lifetime income from them, however, because he put a lien on their wages. The Feds have to pay him every time they send a paycheck to those agents. Revenge is sweet.

Pops