The Badge . . .

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by mrkirker, May 28, 2009.

1. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

An DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Montana and talked to an old rancher.He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs."

The old rancher said, "Okay, but don't go in that field over there."

The DEA officer verbally exploded, saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the farmer. "See this badge. This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish, on any land, with no questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?"

The old rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams and saw the DEA officer running for his life, chased close behind by the rancher's prize bull. With every step the DEA officer took, the bull was gaining ground,
    and it seemed likely that he'd get "horned" before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.

The old rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs, "Your badge! Show him your badge!"
  2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

3. Lotsdragon

Lotsdragon New Member

ROFLMAO yeah the badge just show him your badge......
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I'm gona get me a bull and keep it in my front yard. Probably works on censusus takers taking GPS readings too.
  5. 21bravo

21bravo New Member

Trouble i had a census fella takin "GPS readings" at my house a few weeks back... he started by looking IN my mailbox. when confronted about it he said he was looking for our address:rolleyes::mad: (the address is painted on the flat side of a large rock beside my porch not even 30 yards from the mailbox)... needless to say he left my property rather quickly once i had a "conversation" with him:p;)
  6. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

21bravo, not making excuses for the "Acorn escapee", but when I had a mail box, I listed my address on the inside of the door, in an effort to keep from getting other folk's mail. (It didn't work.)