The bbt dropped off my Swiss k-31

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mauserman454
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/23/02 6:42:39 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All The bbt dropped off my Swiss k-31
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My K-31 came yesterday, I opened up the box to find an all matching Swiss k-31, it also had the tag under the buttplate, which I have yet to decipher. I was a little dissapointed to find a coating of light surface rust on the metal, instead of cleaning grease, now I must scrub rust. I think it will clean up well, but they are not coming through as nice as they were a year ago.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/23/02 6:54:11 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: The bbt dropped off my Swiss k-31
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kind of makes you wonder where they are storing them - must be in a warehouse that doesn't have good climate control.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

mauserman454
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/23/02 8:45:23 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: The bbt dropped off my Swiss k-31
    Bob, your probably right, The Swiss didn't cosmo their rilfes like other countries, and Their are probably storing these in a wharehouse. As hot and humid as it was here in upstate NY yesterday, I can't imagine how hot and humid it is in some wharehouse in Ohio.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (7/23/02 4:05:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: The bbt dropped off my Swiss k-31
    Congrads on your new toy. I sent off a few letters to the former owner of my K-31 a few months back but haven't heard anything so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum