1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The bbt dropped off my Swiss k-31

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mauserman454
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/23/02 6:42:39 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All The bbt dropped off my Swiss k-31
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My K-31 came yesterday, I opened up the box to find an all matching Swiss k-31, it also had the tag under the buttplate, which I have yet to decipher. I was a little dissapointed to find a coating of light surface rust on the metal, instead of cleaning grease, now I must scrub rust. I think it will clean up well, but they are not coming through as nice as they were a year ago.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/23/02 6:54:11 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: The bbt dropped off my Swiss k-31
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kind of makes you wonder where they are storing them - must be in a warehouse that doesn't have good climate control.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

mauserman454
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/23/02 8:45:23 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: The bbt dropped off my Swiss k-31
    Bob, your probably right, The Swiss didn't cosmo their rilfes like other countries, and Their are probably storing these in a wharehouse. As hot and humid as it was here in upstate NY yesterday, I can't imagine how hot and humid it is in some wharehouse in Ohio.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (7/23/02 4:05:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: The bbt dropped off my Swiss k-31
    Congrads on your new toy. I sent off a few letters to the former owner of my K-31 a few months back but haven't heard anything so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum