The Belt Man

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jacksonco, Dec 10, 2008.

1. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I ordered and received the belt from http://www.thebeltman.net It was the 1 1/2 inch non-embossed black belt with the added stiffener and the black buckle. This belt is great. I never had a true gun belt and what a difference it makes packing my commander and 2 spare mags. The Belt Man does quality work and he delivers the goods as claimed on the web site. About 30 days from order to shipping.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  2. kda

kda New Member

Thanks, I am looking for a good gun belt and have been reading good thinks about Beltman. Your endorsement helps.
  3. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

I just purchased one from the belt man as well. The construction of it is superb. I do have one complaint, however. Not a deal breaker, just something to be aware of. I have been using a Don Hume belt for a few years now. It has been a good belt, but it's getting a bit worn. It fits me perfectly and I know exactly how I wear it when carrying IWB or not. I shopped around and decided to go with the belt man for my new one. Their website has extremely specific instructions on how to measure your belt and what size you should order. I followed the instructions and tried to order a belt that would be exactly the same dimensions as the Don Hume I've been using. The belt I received is about two sizes smaller for some reason. I can still use it and don't plan on going to the trouble to send it back, but it has me scratching my head a little.
  4. proreo

proreo New Member

I ordered a belt from thebeltman.net in May, they charged my card in June. That was the last time I've heard from 'em. Sent e-mails several times to them with no reply at all. That's what I call good customer service ;)