1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The best kind of birth control

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mjolnir, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

So I've discovered that since Obama's election I have lost any desire to bring a child into this world/country. I had been considering it before, certainly I am in a relationship where it was a possibility. I simply can't see bringing a person into this world in debt before they are born to the extent Obama has put the next generation. I also don't want a child growing up in a communist/facist country. Anyone else come to the same bleak conclusion?
  2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

I have 2 married children, and though they are ideally a couple of years away from having children, I've had your same thoughts on their behalf. It's a serious concern, and I don't envy young couples having to make that decision.

There are always children "in the system" needing homes, however...
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

You raise a difficult question to answer. I certainly understand where you are coming from. This world is getting scarier by the day. I don't want my children or future grandchildren to live through the type of society I fear we are heading towards.

That said, I belive to some extent the answer lies in your faith. I personally have faith in God that His will is going to be done. I believe that having children is part of His plan. I also believe that these children yet unborn might be instruments in accomplishing His will.

You are free to make this decision and no one can fault you for whatever you decide. I will say this though; if you do not have children you will not experience one of the greatest joys in life one can have.
  4. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Were I still in the business of raising children, I would opt to raise asmany as I could. We need MORE, not fewer people to be taught how to think, analyse and work for a better outcome than the one we have now.

That will be $0.02, please. PayPal accepted. :D

Pops
  5. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Mjolnir,
    That is one of the things that the zebra gang is hoping for:mad: Because you can well believe that the other side isn't going to stop making babies. If good folks do stop then the others will win by simple numbers. You have to do what you think is best ! IF like Pops said I was still able I would me making as many as I could and teaching them the truth about the world our country and life in general. I do not want to be some breed that gets put on the endangered species list in the next few years. I WANT OUR SIDE TO WIN AND KEEP THIS FINE COUNTRY A FREE ONE FOR OUR OFF SPRING.
    sorry about the rant but I really believe that is what they are hoping for.
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

If only this were a picture i would label it "Strategy...FAIL" :(:(:(:(

Turn off the news and make a baby... not the knuckle kind either! :eek::eek::D:D;)
    No matter what is going on in this world it will somehow seem insignificant when the little bugger looks up to you with those big eyeballs and says "Daddy, i love you..." You will then wonder how you-could-have-ever considered not having a child...

mike
    gn