The "BEST" Response to a Dear John Letter

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/18/02 8:03:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All The "BEST" Response to a Dear John Letter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear John Letter

The soldier serving overseas, far from home was annoyed and upset when his girl wrote breaking off their engagement and asking for her photograph back.

He went out and collected from his friends all the unwanted photographs of women that he could find, bundled them all together and sent them back with a note saying........... "Regret cannot remember which one is you -- please keep your photo and return the others."

Esse Quam Videri

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (11/19/02 12:35:57 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: The "BEST" Response to a Dear John Letter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mith...you must have met up with your joke telling friend again?? lol,

You posted a good story in the Story Tellers the other day. You must have had some interesting duty assignments! I can see they didn't lack any excitement.

Keep Writing!

Hope

Mithrandir
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/19/02 9:13:48 am)
    hey hope... how are ya?

yes... my few friends and I are regular joksters ... I am, especially when drunk or at least two sheets to the wind....

Humor..... allows life to be bearable....and I never have adheared tot he old Army adage that "Life is a shit sandwich...eat or starve".... I prefer.."laugh and the whole world laughs with you... or at least they don't shoot as straight while laughing"

I haven't finished with the stories just yet... taking time off to go see my grandson for his birthday soon...

but yes... Panama allowed me to visit almost ever country down there but Brazil & Columbia...

and short TDY's while in VN allowed me to add five to the list.....

out..
    Esse Quam Videri

hope6970
    *VMBB Staff*
    (11/20/02 12:47:39 am)
    Mith,

Since it is family you are taking time out for......forget stories!

Now being the proud grandpa you must be, tell us a little bit about him. Now is your time to be able to brag, so let's have it.

Happy Birthday to your grandson!

Hope