1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The Boom Boom Lounge PT. 3

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Tac401
    Administrator
    (4/28/01 3:57:52 pm)
    | Del All
    ezSupporter
    The Boom Boom Lounge PT. 3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Be gentle with those 44's now LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

Edited by: Tac401 at: 5/19/01 5:45:26 pm

oneknight
    (4/28/01 4:39:58 pm)
    | Del Re: The Boom Boom Lounge PT. 3
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I "feel" sure he knows how to handle them!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here with you
    Boom Boom but I'll bet he prefers Rocky Mountain
    Oysters instead lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

Edited by: Tac401 at: 5/19/01 5:50:32 pm

Remf
    (4/28/01 7:12:16 pm)
    MOUNTAIN OYSTERS????? Man, we can't do anything with them.

RRRaaaalph...............

dap22
    Senior Chief Moderator II
    (4/28/01 7:51:01 pm)
    Ain't nothin better than a big bowl a mountain ersters...
    make a man outta ya.......a delicacy!

Remf
    (4/28/01 9:50:31 pm)
    ain't NOOO way!

dap22
    (5/2/01 8:50:49 am)
    | Del Re: Quickies and Oysters
    Quickie or no quickie......you shouldn't discount the power of mountain oysters!!

Misterstan
    (5/2/01 9:08:25 am)
    | Del Boom Boom Lounge Pt. 3
    I don't know why I don't come in her more often. I like to keep abreast of things.

Where's Donna?

Whoops, you could poke a person's eye out with those things!lol

Misterstan

Indybear57
    (5/2/01 9:11:41 am)
    | Del Re: Quickies and Oysters
    To hell with details, I just want to see the pictures! (Indy wipes the saliva dripping from his chin. "Rocky Mountain oysters with #1 salsa, huh? I'm not sure even pictures are worth THAT!" he thinks to himself. "Maybe I can hire those guys from that Watergate thing to get them for me! That's the ticket!" He shuffles down to the end of the bar to mull over his plan in greater detail.)

oneknight
    (5/2/01 4:45:16 pm)
    | Del Re: Boom Boom Lounge Pt. 3
    Stan,

Holstered or not, these 44's make me a dangerous woman.

Indybear57
    (5/2/01 10:22:56 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Boom Boom Lounge Pt. 3
    Indy, sitting at the end of the bar and muttering into his nearly empty beer glass, hears the giggles coming from Donna and Jesse. "I know exactly what they're doing down there." he thinks to himself. "They're plotting another quickie! I'll bet they both disappear into the back room before the night's out. H-m-m-m, maybe I should sneak into the back room myself." Suiting action to word he pushes himself away from the bar and sways toward the back of the building.

Misterstan
    (5/3/01 7:51:00 am)
    It was a Dark and Stormy night. No, that one has already been used.

My mission was to find Hope.

Detective Kimbrough had given me the assignment. He thought I was finally ready to go into the field alone. (Didn’t he know I was raised on a Farm?)

I entered the bar. The lights were turned down low, but I spotted two men sitting on stools at the bar and a gorgeous red-head behind the bar. They were laughing about something and didn’t notice me come in.

I knew this bar was frequented by Vietnam veterans, so I decided to be very cautious. I made my way along the far wall and moved in and out of the pinball machines. Keeping my eyes on the two men at the bar at all times.

That’s when it happened. I could feel something round and hard pressing into the small of my back. I raised both my hands and slowly turned around. Turns out I had backed into the shooting lever on one of the pinball machines.

I made my way to a table near the center of the room. There was a huge bowl of popcorn in the center of the table. I tasted a few kernels. It was fresh. Probably Orville Redenbacher.

Suddenly, out of the back room beside the bar, a woman walked out. She was carrying about a half-dozen cardboard cylinders under her arm. She was a tall drink of water. She was looking at a spot on the wall between two pinball machines.

That’s when I realized I had spotted Hope. My mission was complete.

My mind kept playing tricks on me. I tried to picture her in Army green.

She turned and looked at me just as I had taken a fist full of popcorn and put it into my mouth. Her eyes were clear and bright. I swallowed hard as she walked up to me. It was as if she were looking right through me.

“You’re new around here aren’t you” she said. “If I were you, I would take your hat off in here”. That’s when I realized I was still wearing my Detroit Tigers ball cap. I quickly removed the cap when she said, “they have a rule in these parts that if you are caught inside the bar with a cap on you have to buy everyone a round of drinks”.

That’s when I noticed there must have been at least a dozen people in the place.

“Have you got any identification?” she asked. I reached into the right pocket of my Members Only jacket and my hand closed around a hard odd-shaped object. I pulled it out to see what it was and there I was holding a Microsoft serial mouse.

“It’s Mister Stan the Computer Man” she yelled out to the others. I was busted.

Stan Lambert
    St. Clair Shores, Michigan

Edited by: Misterstan at: 5/3/01 11:08:17 am

dap22
    (5/3/01 8:53:17 am)
    Hey Stan...........mice in your pocket will give you away every time!!!!!

hope6970
    (5/3/01 11:58:36 am)
    ....as I stood and listened to this guys voice, I knew I remembered him from someplace else, just can't remember where...my mind was racing-

Boom Boom did you call for Stan The Computer Man to fix your computer? Boom replies with an emphatic "NO" and with a very puzzled look on her face, in stance with her 44's.

I knew then that there was something up, this guy was different and Boom was going to have to help me out.......Oh man, if I could just remember - Hope

Misterstan
    (5/3/01 3:05:11 pm)
    I'm still waiting for Homer to ask "Is that a mouse in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

Turns out the two guys at the bar with Donna were Indybear and Homer.

The cardboard cylinders Hope was carrying were some orders for the poster "Vietnam, to those who served". She was looking at the space on the wall between the two pinball machines as a good place to put one up.

Here comes Boom Boom, gotta go.

Stan Lambert

oneknight
    (5/3/01 4:13:32 pm)
    Okay--one more time, was it a mouse in your pocket, sock,
    roll of quarters or you just happy as hell to see me? lol!

Edited by: oneknight at: 5/3/01 5:17:34 pm

Misterstan
    (5/3/01 6:09:30 pm)
    Donna,

Of course I am always happy to see you.

Thanks for letting me have a little Private Detective fun in your Boom Boom Lounge.

Next time, I plan to include more people into the plot. I'll try not to get anyone mixed up.

Stan Lambert

P.S. Did Larry get promoted to Detective? We'll have to come back to the lounge again to celebrate.

P.S.S. Don't you think Homer showed remarkable restraint by not asking me that question first?

oneknight
    (5/3/01 6:18:57 pm)
    I'm not sure if Larry was promoted to Detective! If not,
    let's pretend he is anyway.

I just happen to get here first. I'm sure Homer is some
    where close by and will be here later.

Couldn't resist! A perfect opening!

Indybear57
    (5/3/01 9:31:35 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Barkeep-gimmie a Dark Heine down here if it's no problem.

oneknight
    (5/3/01 9:39:51 pm)
    Sorry, your on your own!

Indybear57
    (5/3/01 9:42:52 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Okay, how 'bout a Killian's Irish Red?

oneknight
    (5/3/01 9:48:30 pm)
    You got it! What's up? You tryin' to get a private
    viewing of my 44's?

Indybear57
    (5/3/01 9:51:59 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Ah darlin', I thank ya for bein' after with 'em, but I'd better pass this time. Ya never know when Jesse might show up and I'd hate to have to try and out run a guy in a wheelchair! It's pretty quiet in here tonight.

oneknight
    (5/3/01 9:55:28 pm)
    Yes it is quiet, what'd ya have in mind? Just sit and talk?
    Wanna dance?

Indybear57
    (5/3/01 10:00:34 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Sorry darlin', I've got two left feet. Ya know, JD really should heat that back room. I like to froze my ass off last night! Ya know, I do have a couple of spare bucks on me. (Hint Hint!) (Indy thinks to himself, "God, can I get her to do a table dance? Maybe...")

oneknight
    (5/3/01 10:12:23 pm)
    Okay, since we're alone, a table dance just for you...
    Turn the lights low...a little R&B and let the show begin.

Don't tell the others. I'm too shy to dance on the bar
    with the others around.

Indybear57
    (5/3/01 10:18:03 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Indy digs frantically through his pockets. "Damn, I know I've got some quaters in here somewhere!" His hands are shaking so bad that he drops all of his change on the floor. "Shit!"

homer4
    (5/4/01 5:36:52 am)
    Hehheh! Man!,you guys are good.I love these slap stick skits.Alot of fun to read.Good job!
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.

homer4
    (5/4/01 6:38:27 am)
    Psst Mike L!,I got it! Not now Homer!,she's doin a private table top dance for me! But your brother Mike H...Upon hearing Homer's voice,Boom Boom stopped her swaying hips,tugged at the plunging V neck blouse that had slipped off one shoulde,slipped back into her shoes and headed for the bar. %^&$+@!# Homer!,this better be good!

Homer looks left then right and behind,opens the lid and holds out the box...THIS! Mike's eyes widen and a snicker forms.Alright!,this is what I'm talkin about and takes the box and turns and starts for the back room...Mike L!...Homer notices Boom Boom looking in their direction,in a whisper he tells Mike L,Mike H says the wiring is a bit complicated what with the Night Vision and Auto-Roto Sensory and Magna-Zoom capabilities,so he'll be over in a bit to wire it up for you.Dave is bringing the VCR and Monitor with him to help in the setup and he'll be here shortly.I'm to occupy Boom Boom with JD,Phil,the Gene Brothers and Chief,who will be here shortly also.

With a quick glance at Boom Boom,he starts for the back room with the Acme Super Snooper 4 in 1 Micro Camera and visions of "Quickies" on tape flashing in his mind.

Hey Boom Boom!,the usual please,and where did Hope and Stan go,they were here a minute a go?

Edited by: homer4 at: 5/7/01 11:06:03 pm

homer4
    (5/4/01 7:33:23 am)
    Notices Stan the Computer Man holding several cylidrical tubes for Hope who was teetering gingerly atop a chair,holding the poster against the wall...How's this?,she asked,quickly snapping her head in their direction.Nick having wandered over to assist n the posters placements In The Lounge,jolted upright as did Stan when Hope turned.

Th...Th...That's fine!,blurts Nick having picked up his quarter.Stupid shoe laces!,always need tieing stammered Stan.Hmmm?,smiled Hope,I knew they were trying to sneak a peak...Men!,they never grow up.OH well,only two more to hang...their harmless,besides it'll make their day,Hehheh!,she giggled softly.Why already Stan's pocket is bulging,she almost burst aloud.Her shoulders shook with the surpressed laughter...Ah Men!

Geez!,that was close!,thought Nick,Gosh I love skirts and quarters.

Whew!,can't use that excuse again,Stan thought to himself.

Edited by: homer4 at: 5/7/01 11:49:13 pm

Misterstan
    (5/4/01 8:05:39 am)
    Thanks, Homer. Now I have to come up with something else!

Let's see. What's that in my breast pocket?

Naw, it would never work. Maybe something else will come up?

Misterstan

Edited by: Misterstan at: 5/4/01 9:43:28 am

dap22
    (5/4/01 10:11:11 am)
    You mean I missed it?? Always a day late and dollar short!!

Indybear57
    (5/4/01 10:38:37 am)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Dave-you didn't miss a damn thing! The action was getting pretty hot and heavy there until good ole' Homer came strolling through the door (that I was just SURE I'd locked). Well, since it was a private show and company had arrived, everything came to a screeching halt. Homer can be glad looks can't kill or he'd be dead twice!

dap22
    (5/4/01 11:10:58 am)
    You sure? Everyone that walked outta there looked just plain spent!................

Indybear57
    (5/4/01 11:18:23 am)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Am I sure of what? That Homer walked in and totally destroyed the moment. You bet I am! I don't know when you saw folks coming out of the bar but this was about a quarter past eleven last night. I walked in and the only person there was Boom Boom.

oneknight
    (5/4/01 12:25:23 pm)
    You know it's probably a good thing, although disappointing,
    that Indybear dropped all those damn quarters. Just as his
    hands brushed my 44's, Homer begins trying to beat the door
    down, Indybear and I both froze. The lights were low, we
    thought if we were quiet, Homer might return to his car and leave, but wouldn't you just know the entire gang was with him and ready to party.

Homer looks from Indybear to Boom Boom and there's question
    in his mind if he interrupted anything, he hangs his head
    and seems a little embarrassed.

dap22
    (5/4/01 12:31:21 pm)
    Can ya blame the poor guy???????????????

Edited by: dap22 at: 5/4/01 1:32:05 pm

oneknight
    (5/4/01 1:48:00 pm)
    Which one?????? Indybear for tryin' or Homer questioning
    it? lol!

Indybear57
    (5/4/01 2:27:29 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Tryin' my a**! I'd have had it done if the party hadn't shown up! All I can say is Homer's Acme Super Snooper had better be good!

homer4
    (5/4/01 9:07:25 pm)
    Dave tugs at his arm and whispers,"The system calls for a mouse dang it!,go get a mouse Homer".He returns holding a suirming,kicking squealing mouse by the tail.

Donna,Sharon,Hope and Bree jump up on the tables with shreiks."Geez Homer!,a computer mouse!,now hurry!",urges Dave."Uh!,I'll take that mouse off your hands",Mike L shouts,and in a flash it dissapears into his pocket.Hmmm,I got some use for you my little rodent friend.Homer's frantic..."Where am I going to get a computer mouse?"

hope6970
    (5/5/01 6:53:13 pm)
    alright, what is going on here? I come in here and all you guys are running
    around with long strings hanging out of your pockets and you have strange
    looks on your faces......

You have all been up to something, haven't you?????

I'm getting Boom Boom, she will make you talk!!!

dap22
    (5/5/01 6:58:04 pm)
    Homer, I have no idea how this mouse works.....let's get Stan the computer man.....maybe he knows. Hey Stan, you got any idea what we should do here?????

homer4
    (5/5/01 9:57:31 pm)
    I agree Dave,something about the thigamajig goes to the watchamabobber and itervecs at the phase 3 optic router terminals is best I know about em...Stan the Computer Man can get it.Hope so,sure like to get the camera/video/monitor rigged up and in place and then set up another over at Mike L's too.Two of em...yeah!

Mike took that real mouse from me the other night...seemed to like the way it got the girls up on the tables...go figure.

B B But Hope!,it's just m m men talk,that's all we were doin...Yeah chimed Dave,it was Uh Uh,just computer talk...Yeah!,computers,Homer nods.

Hmmmfp! Likely story I bet.Hope replied with folded arms and tapping foot.

Edited by: homer4 at: 5/7/01 11:13:45 pm

TShooters
    (5/6/01 7:05:12 pm)
    (puts on my Mae West vest, looks at the guys, and says in a Mae West voice)

Hello, Boys! Are those mouses in your pockets???

(Dang..it just don't work! )

TShooters
    (5/6/01 7:24:15 pm)
    | Del Boom Boom's
    {blank post}

Sharon

Edited by: TShooters at: 5/13/01 12:16:41 am

dap22
    (5/6/01 7:48:54 pm)
    Quickies.......colored spokes......where's the whips and the chains?????????? This is getting a little too kinky for me!

oneknight
    (5/6/01 8:19:21 pm)
    We shared the thing about our Quickie's---that's all we're
    saying. Those things you call chains--well, never mind!

dap22
    (5/6/01 8:27:43 pm)
    Would it be ropes and leathers????

dap22
    (5/6/01 8:33:59 pm)
    Homer, I don't have any clue what they're talking about but it sure does sound suspicious to me. You may be right about the code words........do we have a sleuth in the house that could break the code? Maybe Stan the computer man or Larry. Let's get them involved and figure this thing out!

dap22
    (5/6/01 8:41:16 pm)
    This is getting pretty complicated Homer.

hope6970
    (5/17/01 10:44:46 pm)
    Where has everyone gone? The beer is warm, ice has melted and dust all over the furniture.

I will tidy things up a bit for the Mikester (the big guy himself) and turn on the outside Open For Business sign out front and then just perhaps this place will start perkin again..... - Hope

hope6970
    (5/17/01 10:48:38 pm)

OH OH! I think I was in Boom Booms Lounge, not Mikes. Sorry Boom Boom...but I did get it all clean. Hope

Mesen
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/17/01 10:58:53 pm)
    Damn! Came in for a drink and ain't no body here? So guys where's the party?

Find what you're good at and stick with it!

hope6970
    (5/18/01 10:03:16 pm)

Alright, I did all this work and still no one comes. I am leaving. - Hope

oneknight
    (5/18/01 11:35:36 pm)
    Hope,

Thanks for cleaning the place up. Has been rather deserted,
    hasn't it?

Time for a girl's night out.

BARTAL
    (5/19/01 5:37:24 am)
    Man oh man does this place look clean. I better put on my sunglasses. Guess I should have scrapped the pig shit off my boots.
    Peace....Barry

oneknight
    (5/19/01 8:49:41 am)
    Hey,

We're going to let you join us. Nice to see you back if
    only for a short visit.

homer4
    (5/22/01 5:25:01 am)
    Hey Boom Boom!,a 6-pak Kid...and a round for everyone on me!.

The Lounge sure looks nice and clean septin for those boot clogs...Whew!,stinks too!

He places the 33's on top of the boxes stamped Acme,neatly stacked on the dolly and starts for the back room. Squeek! Squeek!

Hey Homer!,Boom Boom calls out "When are you guys gonna finish up my room back there?"

Soon Boom Boom! Real soon!,he shouts without glancing back while continueing towards her room...his giggling was lost amidst the dolly's creaking wheels.

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/23/01 3:46:01 pm)
    HELLO...HELlo...HEllo...Hello... (the greeting echos thru this empty place)
    Is this place bein' renovated or what? Or did the guys accidently lock themselves
    in the back room with that Snooper-Scooper thang? (hears not a sound....not even
    a mouse, scramblin'...tryin' to get out of a pocket)

Hubby's got a big ol' pork loin on the smoker!! Need some cold beer to go with that!!!
    (she shouts)

(Hmmm...she thinks....need some people in here who's credit card still has some "limit" on it!!)

(Puts a quarter in the jukebox and punches L-5....the sounds of the Luvin' Spoonful waft
    thru the building...."Hot town...summer in the city..."...... )

Sharon

106RR196LIB
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/23/01 4:56:42 pm)
    | Del You got any?
    Helloooooo
    Anybody have any no alcohol beer?
    Mike H

oneknight
    (6/23/01 5:46:16 pm)
    | Del Re: You got any?
    "Of course we have non alcohol beer," Boom Boom responds
    to Mike as she smiles, winks and walks away.

dap22
    (6/23/01 8:43:37 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: You got any?
    The truth of the matter is, Mike, that most don't come here to drink.......they come to oogle at the barkeep. I'll have a coffee please.

oneknight
    (6/23/01 10:38:49 pm)
    Never listen to the LUSH of the group! Perched on top of the juke box in a stupor, obviously dap22 has no idea what he's saying.

homer4
    (10/1/01 5:40:21 pm)
    Blowing dust from the glass his finger tip slide across the buttons stopping at H1...with a push....it begins to click, whirl and whine.

Indy leans back against the bar, tilts the last bit of suds to his lips, reaches into the large chest full of ice removing two and hands them to Phil who pops their caps.
    The music bursts forth!!!... driving the Dapper down the front of the sloped glass to a jittery heap upon the floor. Looking left he finds Stan disappearing behind the cigarette machine in a blur. The machine rattles nervously.

Mike, Larry and Phil guffaw aloud!... slapping their legs repeatedly.
    Huge eyes peak out from the piles of quivering clothing...
    ...more guffaws!
    ...the eyes narrow.

Each pile of clothes rise and shrug the startle out, push back frightened hair and stride towards the culprits.
    "Now! Now! Guys!" "Just some fun is all!"
    "Here!, have a cold one Dave!" "Stan!""

"Dang you guys!" "Scared the sh!t out of us!", reaching for, then slugging down the cold brews.

"I think I got the Acme Super Sooper 4 in 1 Micro Camera with Auto-Roto Sensor Magna Vision and Night Vision capbilities with a 14 day money back guarantee all ready in the back room Fellas, Homer remarks striding up and reaching into the ice chest. If Mitherstan the Computer Man can get it wired to the computer that Dave and Mike secretly installed in the 'One Armed Bandit' machine awhile back we should be in business".

"Yeah!, some dustin and moppin should get The Lounge back in shape again", says Larry
    "Won't take long" adds Phil "The gals sure will be impressed, along with the FNG's.

"Will you look at that Foos Ball table...what a mess!", Mike exclaimed.
    The men all groaned...