The Bus Trip

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by BlackEagle, Sep 30, 2012.

1. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Two bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes, charter a double-decker bus for a week-end gambling trip to Louisiana.

The Brunette team rode on the bottom of the bus, and the Blonde team rode on the top level.

The Brunette team down below really whooped it up, having a great time, when one of them realized she hadn't heard anything from the Blondes upstairs. She decided to go up and investigate.

When the Brunette reached the top, she found all the Blondes frozen in fear, staring straight ahead at the road, clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.

The brunette asked, "What the heck's going on up here? We're having a great time downstairs!"

One of the Blondes looked up at her, swallowed hard and whispered.
    "YEAH, BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER!
  2. m77user

m77user Member

Yeah; here we go again with the dumb blonde jokes. My wife happens to be a blonde! Guess that proves it. There are no smart blondes.
  3. DixieLandMan

DixieLandMan Member

My ex-wife is a blonde and we were watching Married...With Children one night. During one of the episodes, Kelly said something really dumb and then my ex-wife said 'She's what makes dumbs look blonde.'