THE cause of global warming, ya think?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin T, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

There is NO so-called Global Warming, other than just plain natural cycling of weather conditions.....
  3. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

What do you mean there is no global warming? Don't you know the guy who invented the internet says global warming is real? Silly gun owner. Next thing you know you will tell us that people don't kill people but guns do. :eek: :D
  4. 17thfabn

17thfabn New Member

Some scientists say there is global warming on Mars, Pluto, and Jupiter. If it is true I'm sure it is Vice President Cheney, Carl Rove, and Halliburton's fault!
  5. BIGBOOMER

BIGBOOMER New Member

Al Gore claims that Global Warming is caused by too much carbon dioxide being released into the atmosphere. If this is true, then if we could just get all of the liberals to refrain from exhaling for just one day, the problem would be solved. Also, the political climate would be vastly improved as well. :D
  6. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

7. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

A - M E N !!!!!

Both Boomer and Trap

8. Adam686

Adam686 New Member

Has anyone here actually seen "An Inconvenient Truth"? The evidence shown in it is pretty convincing, more so then the oppositions argument.
  9. Luke

Luke New Member

saw that in bio. obviously global warming is real, and global warming dosnt nescisarrily mean it gets hotter and hotter, it means more severe weather, like frigind winters or a really warm winter, etc. if something dosnt happen soon, there wont be liberals or conservatives left, so start cuttin bak on electricity use if you can. I know that sounded liberal (im not though) but we have too.
    Luke
  10. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

There is less of a chance of hell freezing over ???????????
  11. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

Adam, all based on junk science. Global warming? Yes....Man made? NO! All Gore has to base this on is computer modeling. Science is based on proven fact, not a "consensus" of opinion. Gore WILL NOT stand and debate "fact" because he has none to support his argument.
    Why do a great number of scientist agree with him? Follow the money! Billions(yes..that's with a "B") in grants have already been paid out for these studies. No man made global warming = no more studies = no more study grants. Many of them have realized the farce is up and are changing their opinions now.
    The earth is warming up for the same reason Mars is. The sun is in a cycle of massive sunspot ejections into space. So far we have dodged the big ones, they blew in the other direction from us. God help us all if we get a direct hit with one, because then you will see "global warming"..........for about a fraction of a second!:eek:
  12. pawn

pawn New Member

sunspots destroying life on earth--- i haven't heard that one before. interesting post, can you support this assertion with documented and established imperical evidence?

kinda spooky if ya can.....:cool:
  13. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

14. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Adam I hate to say this but, If you really believe this then maybe you should study science and astronomy so that you can be an informed individual and then you can show me/us your scientific evidence .Facts talk, BS just gets deeper.Your young,you have time to get all the education that can help you through life. I would respectfully ask you not to do it the way I have. No regrets,No Apologies,except maybe to my babies and grandchildren. They deserve a daddy and a grandfather that can give them more than just all my love. catfish
  15. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Oh by the way, those global warming people that say it's science, well they have a LONG way to go to PROVE that there isn't anything unusual happening.

Development of a Simple Theory by the Scientific Method:

· Observation: Every swan I've ever seen is white.
    · Hypothesis: All swans must be white.
    · Test: A random sampling of swans from each continent where swans are indigenous produces only white swans.
    · Publication: "My global research has indicated that swans are always white, wherever they are observed."
    · Verification: Every swan any other scientist has ever observed in any country has always been white.
    Theory: All swans are white

So by following this SIMPLE method, at best those scientists that belive in man made global warming are at most no more than the verification phase of the process. If they were honest they would have to go back a couple of steps to the Test phase or maybe even as far back as the Hypothesis phase of the method.

But looking at those awsome pictures that just came out (link in first post) and realizing that some of those explosions that come off the sun dwarf the size of earth kind of makes me not really worry about it. When God decides its time for me go, I'll be gone. Who knows it might be a whole planet of us gone in a fraction of a second.

Sure take care of my back yard, you bet ya. But come on liberals, just because you think that you are that powerfull... ya better watch out. God may think differantly;)