the computerised voting system pre programmed for obama

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 31, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Active Member

Happening in my state of Ohio. I'll find out next week how mine works. If it defaults to the terrorist I might make the news.
  3. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I wonder how much of the illegal campaign contributions they paid to get this one to happen?
  4. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

Does anyone expect our USAG or the USDOIJ to pursue any allegations of voting fraud or fraudulent voting should "The One" win in close/contested vote ?

OTOH, we should be prepared for the pardon machine to be working overtime, massive civil unrest/riots by urban blacks, and worldwide, (at least in the Islamic World) protests and terrorist reaction. And don't put it past a vindictive diposed Obama to sign a litany of executive orders empowering the bureaucracy to further restrict the freedoms of Americans. >MW
  5. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

paper ballot here. did mine today so I hope it went in correctly. as an aside, guy running for fire commish came into the store yesterday and paid for his purchase with a nra credit card. guess who got my vote!
  6. robtth

robtth New Member

Most of the images you see are drawings.
  7. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Obozo can sign all the executive order he wants. Sadly, it will just be extra work for Romney to countermand them. He certainly has enough to countermand already. I suspect that Obozo is busy writing his own pardon.

Fraud will, in due course, be prosecuted - at least some of it. Obozo will likely be out of the country when the SHTF. If he's smart he will be in a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US. Probably some Islam ****hole place. Moochelle will certainly love it - she'll have to wear a veil. The kids will hate it, they are already of age to have to wear veils also.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2012
  8. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

The thing that gives me some hope is that a large number of the people volunteering to work the polling places, at least here in Georgia, are middle aged, white, republicans and conservatives. (I know this because I know several of the local ones personally). I suspect they are keeping a close eye for any inpropriety...