the conservative is ready

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Oct 8, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

a while back i spoke of one of the efforts to bring Geert Wilders to Australia

the main fund raising for that has now started with the release of the conservative

a 2008 bottled Shiraz from the same grapes normally that produce Grange Hermitage ( bloody expencive drop but bloody nice eh)

14.5 % booze by volume

info here

http://www.corybernardi.com/Files/Bernardi Beverages Online Form.pdf

anyone wishing some please contact me i'm getting a couple cases sent to Canada and under NAFTA then its allowed in, but direct from OZ no... booze is treated more serious than drugs it seems

Attached Files:

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Never had Shiraz.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

nice drop really , i much prefer a good beer or spirit than wine i must state but a good shiraz is very nice
  4. al45lc

al45lc New Member

Then you really don't know what your missing! There are a lot of really good wines coming out from "down under" right now. I believe they will be giving the Cali wines a run for their money.
  5. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Forgive me, but why is a nice tasting wine in the politically incorrect forum. I love good spirts, wine and beer. Who doesn't ?
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

its in the polically incorrect section for why its being sold , to raise funds to bring geert wilders to Australia without the cost impacting the Australian tax payer.

The democratic nationalist movement here is against the public funding political things , so we raise our own funds for all we do ..

this is one such way we will fund this anti sharia anti islamic campaign here

we are chasing a national total of $30 million for a TV and radio campaign showing what these scum are up to here , rebroadcasting thier speeches which under the current government is being covered up and apologuised for ( he really did not mean that they want to kill all gays and women who dont wear a burqa its was a figure of speech ) by the current politicians

and part of this effort is also about getting self defence laws re-established here

castle doctrine .... so if these islamic mutts commit a home invasion on you , you will be lawfully allowed to use deadly force to protect yourself ...
  7. al45lc

al45lc New Member

It's perfect really, since Islamic Law forbids the use of alcohol.