1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The CZ52 and the Glock holster connection. I got lucky.

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Remington597, Aug 7, 2004.

1. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

I have three CZ52's in 7.62x25TOK . It is by far my favorite pistol. I don't think there is anything better for the money. I've always had problems finding the right holsters. Well, I was visiting my favorite gun shop and he had alot of accessories for me to go through.
    So I finally got lucky, it didn't just fit good, It was a PERFECT fit.
    I am using the Gould & Goodrich 29L-226. brown leather holster. It was intended for a Glock 17 or even a 19 fits ok, but the CZ is a PERFECT fit.
    Simply a great relief to finally find a perfect fit. Sometimes I get frustrated and can't get the right holster. It has to fit perfect, so I give up sometimes and just get a pouch type holster or even a special waffle foam pistol box with a lock, but this is my lucky day. I not only got three boxes of 7.62x25TOK ammo for a good price, but I got the leather holsters for my CZs as well. What a great day. Here are the photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2004
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

That's great, Remmy! :)
  3. Remington597

somo:
    The gunsmith who I go to is a dear friend of mine , he owns the gun shop in Clearwater , FL.
    He teases me sometimes and tells me I am nuts. He'll find a holster for me for some obscure pistol and I will bring the pistol in and try to fit it inside.
    It fits but has a little wiggle room ,so its not a perfect fit because it wasn't meant for that specific pistol.
    He'll say: " You've got very little wiggle room in there, but its just a hair off and it wiggles a bit."
    I'll say: "I don't want ANY wiggle room. I want it to fit perfectly"
    So today, we had fun, when I bought these that he got in ,since they fit PEFECTLY for the CZs, he said " You owe me big time for being a pain in the a$$, you come in and you don't even bring donuts.! : :mad: :) "
    So I went down the street to Dunkin Donuts, only a few blocks away. Great place for a gun shop since if it is ever robbed or attacked, there would be about fifty cruisers there in 30 seconds. :D
    So I brought him three boxes of donuts for him and the customers in there.
    I said. " Thats for next time I 'm going to be a pain in the a$$"
    Its a good day.
  4. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

So where are OUR donuts?? ;) :D
  5. Remington597

They are hiding in njretcop's signature line! :D :D :D
    ,but seriously it would be nice to meet some folks around here and I look forward to it one day. It should be fun. Any one heading to West Central Florida, should drop me a message.
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

As far as Glocks go, sidearmor holsters are hard to beat. A perfect fit because they are made from kydex or something that is molded to the shape of the pistol. You have to state your model when ordering.

mike
    gn
  7. Remington597

8. TRAP55

TRAP55 Active Member

Uncle Mikes makes a nice Cordura nylon thumb break for the small and medium frame semi-autos. You can't find better customer service either. Their CS rep., Linda(?), goes out of her way to make happy customers.
  9. Remington597

Thanks, Uncle Mike's has excellent products. I've dealt with them before, I will ask for Linda specifically.
  10. Hydra Shok

Hydra Shok Member

So we ain't the only ones?? :D
  11. Remington597

Far from it my friend, I already know that I've flipped my lid :D . This gun dealer is a dear friend, we kid around alot. He has alot of law enforcement customers and he has on going bets with them that he will clean their Glocks and Kel Tecs for free if they bring them well group bullseyes. He gets alot of them PAYING for the cleanings. Alot of them are just plain lazy and have kids and family and don't have the time or the will to clean them, its not like cleaning a Glock is rocket science :D :D :D :D :D