1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The Education Dept. Needs Shotguns .... ?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Jun 8, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  3. JohnHenry

OK .... the story is a year old .
    The question is still, "Why does the Education Dept. need shotguns ?"
    OR
    Are they starting some new classes ..... in skeet and trap ?
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

like these folks huh ??

Attached Files:

5. JohnHenry

404 .....
    You're making my point !
    Why do they need them ?
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

so they can dictate terms ...
  7. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

You didn't look at my links? It's so they can make early morning no-knock raids, looking for people that haven't paid their student loans.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

alpo i was reading that dont live there bail up 3 kids and all a good days work ??

dis ist da exammmmmple we must set for all generations to come Seig heil ! ...
    ;) it got like that here after they took the guns , folks getting shot in raids for parking fines

what can i say mate ? its like a cross between nazism and communists and your stuck in the middle ..
  9. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

STOCKTON, CA - A federal education official Wednesday morning offered little information as to why federal agents raided a Stockton man's home Tuesday.

DOCUMENT: Search Warrant

The resident, Kenneth Wright, does not have a criminal record and he had no reason to believe why what he thought was a S.W.A.T team would be breaking down his door at 6 in the morning.

"I look out of my window and I see 15 police officers," Wright said.

As Wright came downstairs in his boxer shorts, he said the officers barged through his front door. Wright said an officer grabbed him by the neck and led him outside on his front lawn.

"He had his knee on my back and I had no idea why they were there," Wright said.

According to Wright, officers also woke his three young children, ages 3, 7, and 11, and put them in a Stockton police patrol car with him. Officers then searched his house.

"They put me in handcuffs in that hot patrol car for six hours, traumatizing my kids," Wright said.

As it turned out, the person law enforcement was looking for - Wright's estranged wife - was not there.

Wright said he later went to Stockton Mayor Ann Johnston and Stockton Police Department, but learned the city of Stockton had nothing to do with the search warrant.

U.S. Department of Education spokesman Justin Hamilton confirmed for News10 Wednesday morning federal agents with the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), not local S.W.A.T., served the search warrant. Hamilton would not say specifically why the raid took place except that it was part of an ongoing criminal investigation.

Hamilton said the search was not related to student loans in default as reported in the local media.

OIG is a semi-independent branch of the education department that executes warrants for criminal offenses such as student aid fraud, embezzlement of federal aid and bribery, according to Hamilton. The agency serves 30 to 35 search warrants a year.

"They busted down my door for this," Wright said. "It wasn't even me."

The Stockton Police Department said it was asked by federal agents to provide one officer and one patrol car just for a police presence when carrying out the search warrant.

Police officers did not participate in breaking Wright's door, handcuffing him, or searching his home.

"All I want is an apology for me and my kids and for them to get me a new door," Wright said.

News10/KXTV
  10. JohnHenry

Oh ! .... Well it's understandable then .... we should buy shotguns for the Education Department so that they can so that they can do these "reasonable" things .
  11. john_bud

john_bud Member

They need shotguns, body armor, machine guns etc for when they change the name to "Department of Re-Education" to go along with the new brown shirt uniforms...
  12. sliclee

sliclee New Member

EXACTLY AS RENTALGUY 1 says, there was no reason given as the presiding people, cops or whoever stated the court order is a sealed document so I cant say anything. The 3 kids handcuffed were thrown into a police car in the back with no ac like they were not human, same with the father, handcuffed behind his back thrown into another car no ac 90 someodd degrees.
    IT was printed again here in Florida 2 weeks ago.
  13. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

This is how we've strayed so far, where the police depts are now in a contradiction of roles.

They have to approach a possible barricaded and drug selling suspect with SWAT
    yet... informants lie.. duh!?

They have to worry about officer safety, sure...
    But does that mean shooting the family dog, after you kick in the wrong door?

and the game changer of all time for me is FBI sniper Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi who should be either in prison for life, or dead after lethal injection.

I'm generally staunchly against a 3rd party, I cant see any possible upside to having a Libertarian national party with legitimate Senators and House members, much less the chance at a ballot for President, but at the same time, I'm so disgusted by the arrogance and inept behavior of those we picked before... I'm almost standing here speechless trying to defend not having one. It has not HELPED Canada, they are now in a 3 way rat **** instead of a 2 way rat ****, but... given how bad our representatives have been the last 20 years... wow

first thing I want... eliminate all lifetime benefits for having served even a single term in elected office. You ran to serve, not to be served.

second thing I want... cite the constitutionality of every proposed bill, if it's not up to spec, sorry... no floor time for you

third thing I want... break the tax payer funded subsidies of the liberal left by forced union dues (govt unions too... duh) who are compelled to find the most radical candidates they can, not to mention they got elected by those guys giving OUR money to THEM. END THAT NOW!

The left hates to be pointed out for being stealing lying thieving bastards... and yet that's exactly what they are. Well, that and the party of corruption lies and scandal.
  14. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Obama July 2nd, 2008
  15. Warith

Warith Member

That carver is because the army took the oath to uphold and protect the constitution not the presdent but the office of the presedent etc. The new brown shirts will also take an other to uphold the officers appointed over them I bet.