The Education Dept. Needs Shotguns .... ?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I'll take a Tank, a Warthog, an F-15, and one of those really cool rifles they just started deploying. Ohh.. and lotsa ammo.

Or 1.2 million in cash. A million of us could get that amount based on the figures I've seen.

Who's gonna pay for this? Oh yeah, raise the debt ceiling.:rolleyes:
    On the bright side, we'll have plenty of toilet paper.
  2. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Wife & I once taught in this Indian Village, (grizzly bear strolled through the village daily like they owned the place once the reds spawned in the local lake). We had a 338 mag in office and a few times I went out on playground, fired off a shot to chase yearly bears back in the woods. Buggers would stand on road and watch the kids playing, no joke. Wasn't something you played around with and nobody ever got too upset about guns in the school.

Actually, all the half starved scroungey village dogs pestered and chased the bear out of village most the time, they had a few of those dobe pinscers that were the size of small rabbits that were the most aggressive; quite funny to watch.
  3. dge479

dge479 New Member

Now if he had a lock box and a key, so the police can come and go as they please, he would not need his door replaced. he needs to move to a much more progressive town like Cedar Hills.