1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The "fair and impartial" media on the birth certificate

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by bcj1755, Jul 28, 2009.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090728/ap_on_re_us/us_obama_birth_certificate

So the State of Hawaii is once again saying that Barry was born there. Uh huh, suuuuuure he was:rolleyes:
    And we're just supposed to take this guy's word for it? I can go on TV and say that I saw Klingons beaming down in my front yard, but that doesn't make it true. I'm betting he made both statements because someone from ACORN or the gov't "asked" him to say it if "he knows what's good for him.":rolleyes:

How very convenient, for Barry. Of course, if one of these cases would actually go to court and a judge would rule against the messiah, then Hawaii could be forced to release the so-called "birth certificate." Maybe that's why Barry has spent at least $800,000 (of WHO'S money?!) to keep all his records sealed.

I'm thinking that he's just shocked that this many people won't blindly worship him and demand to know the truth about his Kenyan birth, so he has his people lean on Fukino to say he saw the birth certificate again. I"m betting that he's really shocked that members of the military, whom Barry thinks should be mindless robots obeying his every whim, are standing up and demanding a birth certificate. Notice the "fair and impartial" media will barely mention the hundreds of thousands of people who want proof, and they won't mention the evidence against Barry at all, but yet they hop on the bandwagon and yell to the heavens procliaming Obama's "Hawaiian birth.":rolleyes: And let us not forget the "birth certificate" that Barry already posted. Well, you all know what I think about that....It's a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And notice how the "fair and impartial" media is labeling those of us that don't believe Barry was born in Hawaii as "birthers," trying to make us out to be some kind of weirdos or whackadoos. And why is that? Why, it's because we're inconsiderate enough to actually think for ourselves and not bow down and kiss Obambababababa's Kenyan a**:mad:
  2. kingchip

kingchip New Member

I still want to know about the schooling in Indonesia. As I understand, a student MUST be a citizen of Indonesia to attend school. Thus, he would have had to renounce his American citizenship.

So what gives with that.
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

He ain't a citizen and we know it. :mad: :mad: :mad:
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

And add to that him travelling to Pakastan while he was in college. You know, when US citizens were forbidden to travel to Pakastan. So what passport did he use? We know it wasn't a US passport. Was it Kenyan? Or Indonesian?
  5. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

You guys are wasting your time. BHO is not going anywhere for the next 3-1/2 years. Say you were able to drive him out of office, what would you get then? Joe Biden? Big improvement! There is a lot can be done in the next few years to regain our country. Don't waste your time on this one.
  6. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

Exactly what I was thinking.

His records are not available to the public for the same reasons anyone's aren't. Privacy. The same law that protects an ordinary citizen protects him. He authorized the statement (likely in writing and in triplicate-----or these days in an online statement "Click this box"), it was looked at, the statement was made and that is that.

It's good enough for me. More often than not, I go by Akum's Razor. I feel this is the perfect example of such.
  7. 45nut

45nut Active Member

This would be the easiest conspiracy theory to disprove. If he could, he could just show the real birth certificate.

Why spend $950,000 to quash all the law suits concerning this matter? Why doesn't he show the real one? Simple answer, because he doesn't have one. Aside from the phony one with fonts made in the 1990's that is.

Ockham's Razor - Ockham's Razor is the principle proposed by William of Ockham in the fourteenth century: ``Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate'', which translates as ``entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily''.
  8. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

Agreed that biden could be even worse, what about respect of the Constitution? Laws of the land that our founding fathers implemented should be above all other things in our nation. i believe we will defeat B.o. on policy and liberty issues, but this issue on nationality should continue on a side bar to preserve the law.and prevent future usurpers.
  9. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

The new world order has spoken

The issue is over, even the conserves are throwing in the towel
  10. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

It would seem there are reasons to think Barry is not a US citizen. There are also questions as to his education and faith.

It seems to me the biggest problem here is that it doesn't seem to matter to most people.
  11. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Biden would not be worse. Biden is an idiot not a marxist. Does anyone think Biden would have the following the great reader does? Biden as president would guarantee a loss in 10 and 12 for the dems.
    I don't think this issue should be on the front burner but if it ties up resources for them and gives them fits full speed ahead. Stop backing down let them back down.
    Isn't anyone curious about why this came out now? The guy is just saying the same thing he said last year.
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Just sitting back and accepting this because "he's not going anywhere" is the same thing as condoning a blatant violation of the Constitution. But sure, we should just sit back and accept this because we've already accepted other blatant violations of the Constitution in the past. We accept ATF trampling on our right to bear arms and forcing us to fill out a 4473 when we want to buy a gun. We've accepted the feds pissing all over states' rights in violation of the 9th and 10th Amendments, so sure, let's just sit back and accpet this one too. How many of the people that are willing to accept this will be willing to accpet the forthcoming gun confiscations and national ID card and national security force. I mean, if we back down, then maybe King-Emperor Barack I His Great Awesomeness and All-Konwing Teleprompter will have mercy on us and let us retain just a tiny bit of the few liberties that we still have.

And as far as privacy goes, if I was running for political office and someone made a stink about my birth certificate or school records or military records, how much you want to bet that they could be released to the public under the FOIA, even if I did not want them to be released. But yet Barry has spent how much money to keep his past a secret. THAT right THERE tells me that he was, in fact, born in Kenya.

I say F*** THE KENYAN BA*****!!!! I had to show a stamped, sealed, notarized, certified, and signed LONG FORM birth certificate when I was enrolled in school in FL, again I got my learner's permit in FL, again when I got my driver license in FL, again when I enlisted in the USAF, again when I got my NC driver license, a few more times for various jobs, and yet again when I applied for my NC CHP, but yet this foreign-born communist usurper gets a free pass!

I agree with Satellite66, let Sneaky Joe's dumba** be POTUS, that will be a guaranteed Democratic loss in 2010 AND 2012.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  13. PharmrJohn

PharmrJohn New Member

If you are talking the original, I don't have mine either. I can't get it, because it doesn't exist anymore. Only verified copies exist. He did provide one such copy for viewing. Not only did he provide the document itself for examination, but he posted it on the Internet, albeit only one side. He has had the State of Hawaii make a statement not once but twice on the subject. What else does he need to do?
  14. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You mean that short form that doesn't even contain enough info to obtain a driver's license? If I'd taken something like to DMV or to the Air Force recruiter, I'd have been turned down. Plus, where's the notary stamp on it? Even a scanned document would show the impression from the notary seal. If he dosen't have the original long form, he can get another one. Why won't he? Because his original birth certificate is in Kenya, that's why. I've had to prove many times in my life that I'm a natural born US citizen by showing a STAMPED, CERTIFIED, and SIGNED LONG FORM birth certificate, but yet to be POTUS he can post a short form that doesn't contain nearly enough info to obtain a driver's license, and that can easily have been photoshopped, and I'm just supposed to accept that? Fair is fair. I had to show a long form to be able to drive a car, or enlist in the military, or obtain a CHP, so why can't he show a long form to prove he's eligible to be POTUS?
  15. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

I had to produce BCs last month for my teenage kids to show they belonged on my health benefits which have not changed since their births.
    Why are so many willing to give him a pass?