The FBI had an opening and there were 3

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by hoser1, Jun 21, 2006.

1. hoser1

hoser1 New Member

finalists for the agent's job, 2 men and a woman. They took them one at a time for the last test. They gave the first guy a pistol and told him that his wife was in the next room and for him to go in there and kill her. He said, "I can't kill my wife, are you nuts?" They told him he wasn't what they were looking for and excused him. They did the same to the next guy and he went in and came back out a few minutes later saying the same thing. They excused him too. The woman took the pistol, went in the room and the agents outside heard BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!! then some screaming. She came back out and said, " That gun was loaded with blanks so I had to beat him to death with the chair." They gave her a new badge and put her on the payroll.
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

3. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member