The Glenn Beck Deception.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

2. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

It's really too much for the average American to handle. They live in a constant state of denial: the Gov't is not trying to control them, they are NOT killing the money/economy, they are NOT selling out our country and our children, they're NOT seeking to take control of the food supply or tell us what we can and cannot eat... and it goes on and on and on.

They won't see it until it is too late.

I do think that Beck has done a lot of good for revealing as much as he has, but, he errs when he won't acknowledge such points that have proven to be true that he formerly touted as only conspiratorial. And he's come a long way in the last several years.

I listen to them both, glean what I can and do what I can to prepare for what is surely going to be one of the darkest times in our history.
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. I guess it is up to you if you believe the profits of doom or not.

I personally would like to know why there are millions of plastic coffins spread around the states.
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I watched it.
    My opinion has not been changed.
    Alex Jones WAS dead on when he started out as a kid. I was very impressed by him.
    Then he got wilder and wilder, to the point that I started to doubt him.
    Then I checked two of those "FEMA Prison Camps" myself, right from HIS list.
    They were regular prisons, complete with criminals doing time.

Has anyone else on TFF actually GONE to one of these places and CHECKED it?
    Has anyone actually SEEN the railroad cars outfitted with manicles and chains, some small and low for children?

Don't misunderstand me; I am as DOWN on Obama The Anointed One as anyone can be.
    But I have been hearing about the secret government that is out to get us since I read The Fabian Freeway decades ago, and there is to date still nothing but scare stories about it with no evidence.

Just think about it.
    Where the HECK would the government be if all the people who oppose bigt government we were all rounded up and imprisoned, or killed?
    Without all those taxes coming in, how would they afford their inflated salaries?

I certainly agree that there are members of government that want to control us more than they do now.
    But kill us or imprison us according to the multicolored lists of patriots which they have ready?
    Sorry.
    Like the world ending in 13 months, I do not believe that is a reasonable scenario.
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I have watched at least 5-6 hours of Alex. While I dont buy in to all of his stuff, I think there is some truth in there somewhere. We can get carried away with this stuff, but at the same time I dont think it is far fetched for our government to want to "control" the people. I have watched as millionares spend millions of their fortunes to get elected to a position that pays a hundred thousand a year. Doesnt make alot of sense. I hope we as a nation are smart enough to see the truth when it stares us in the face.

Control. That is what I see when I look at a politics. People no longer care about morals and what is right. Its all about power and control and they will do just about anything to get what they want. Including removing anything or anyone who gets in their way. The system has become a machine. It operates on their rules that are above the law and seperate from us. They conspire against the people and against each other and then protect one another when caught. I totally believe they are capable of this.
  6. ampaterry

Absolutely, DD, there IS some truth in Alex Jones stuff.

My problem with him is that he puts out a ton of stuff with no research or verification, and my own personal investigation proved some of it is false. There is no way to know which of his claims is true and what is not, which makes them virtually useless.
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I tend to be a skeptic about many things being claimed today but I admit to asking myself whether I am just believing what I want to believe rather than looking at facts. I just don't know and I don't know how someone can know for sure.

One thing is obvious though; a good deal of effort is made to discredit those who do believe any of the various conspiracy theories out there. A person these days who publically states them is labled a lunatic and put on a watch list, as if merely holding a belief made one crazy or dangerous.

Without question our government as well as all the governments of the so called free world are seeking and gaining more power and control over the citizenry. Why? As one who has never bought into the idea that all people are basically good, I can't believe it is for our best interest.
  8. Haligan

Thank you gentlemen. Good comments all. Of course, I share all your hopes that AJ is overstating his case to drive the point home.

Time will tell. God protect us all.
  9. ampaterry

There are conspiricies out there, absolutely, which are perpetrated upon the citizenry by various groups for their own benefit.
    The "ozone hole" crisis was absolutely one such of these, which used junk science to bring in a ton of money for Dow chemical by outlawing the CHEAP freon from general use.

The "global warming" crisis is absolutely another one, which once more uses junk science to advance the agenda of increasing control over the citizenry by a few people at the top.

The "Man evolved from monkeys" is another one which uses junk science to convince the citizenry that God does not exist, tending to make people turn to government for support and comfort.

As one who is very vocal about all of these, I can verify what you say, ROMT: A great deal of energy is expended to marginalize anyone who sees the falsity of these claims.
  10. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

The issue is that AJ is right more than 50% of the time, better than the weatherman.

That should scare the **** out of everyone, because the stuff they (Gov't) are doing (from their own documents) is scary stuff.
  11. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    The way I see it all is that government, no matter what form, is designed to do one thing only, and that is to govern, and to govern totally at some point in time.

ampaterry, here is the soloution to your problem.

"Just think about it.
    Where the HECK would the government be if all the people who oppose bigt government we were all rounded up and imprisoned, or killed?
    Without all those taxes coming in, how would they afford their inflated salaries?

In all Facist/Comunist states the government owns all production, they don't need tax dollars!
  12. Blue Tiger

Blue Tiger New Member

When people are smeared and defamed simply for voicing legitimate concerns based on real evidence you know there is criminal insanity behind it. What criminal cults (secret societies) are most afraid of is an armed population. Anyone who is against self-defense is either severerly brainwashed or severely criminal. School shootings are induced thru SSRIs to galvanize people against guns. Criminal cults control the government and are basically totalitarian so such things as concentration camps wouldn't be above them, whether they are planning them or not.

As for 9/11, there is overwhelming evidence that the conspiracy did not involve only Arabs but alsoth eAmerican government and it would take several pages to explain it all. So I will mention only this part: Popular Mechanics, published by the Hearst Corp., did an article falsely claiming to debunk 9/11 truth has itself been debunked by researchers as containing numerous distortions and flawed conclusions. The story hypocritically smeared independent researchers as extremists who peddle fantasies and make poisonous claims but it is the US government that are not only the extremists, peddle fantasies, and make poisonous claims but are, in fact, criminals of the most heinous kind. But here's the kicker: American Free Press revealed that Benjamin Chertoff, the one who authored the article, is related to Michael Chertoff, the new Homeland Security Minister (secretary is a misnomer). Furthermore, Victor Ganzi is head of Hearst (since June, 2002) and is also a member of BENS which evaluated the CIA's tech development enterprise In-Q-Tel and received the CIA Seal Medallion in Oct. 2002 (bens.org).

There is also the Bush family connections to the Nazis, Skull and Bones, and the Saudi royal family.

The world is run by a lunatic fringe and that's why it's such a mess.

Also, criminal cults do what's called controlled opposition so they infiltrate the truth movement with people like Alex Jones, who is a Jesuit, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, Art Bell, Alan Watts, etc.

There are many books that expose the Obscurantists (secret societies) so I'm listing only a few here:

Rule by Secrecy: the Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commmission, the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramids. Jim Marrs
    the 4th Reich Jim Marrs
    Conspirator's Heirarchy: the Commitee of 300, Dr. John Coleman (former MI6 agent), America West, 1992.
    The "Illuminati" in America-1776-2008, Dr. John Coleman, 2009, World in Review.
    the Medusa File-Secret Crimes and Cover Ups of the U. S. Government, Craig Roberts, CPI, 1997, 507 pp.
    Gods of Eden, Wm. Bramley
    They Cast No Shadows: a Collection of Essays on the "Illuminati," Revisionist History, and Suppressed Technologies, Brian Desborough, 2002, IUniverse (examines the 13 bloodlines, Satanic rituals, etc.)
    Everything is Under Control: Conspiracies, Cults, and Cover-Ups, R.A. Wilson, Harper-Perrenial, 1994.
  13. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Everytime anything corrupt is mentioned I cant help but think of George Soros. His money and tactics and organizations are at the forefront of everything that is a threat to freedom and security. He is washingtons puppet master and nothing, and I mean nothing would surprise me with him.
  14. Haligan

Blue Tiger.

I don't know what to say, impressive post there. I look forward to reading some more out of ya'.
    Get typin'.:D
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  15. Blue Tiger

Blue Tiger New Member