The Glenn Beck Deception.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Jan 11, 2011.

1. tim.sr

tim.sr New Member

Way to go Alex Jones
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

After watching the video, I'm left with the impression that it's all about ratings.

Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

For every post on the internet, there's another that calls foul.

All I can do is suggest we do the research.
    Keep in mind that every source has its agenda.

Hopefully, logic will rule. Sadly, logic has little concept for the average American.:(
  3. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I think Beck and Jones are both sensationalists. They both express some very true (and very, very scary) information about the world in which we live. But they do it in a way that dramatically overstates what they can prove, and it ruins their credibility.

Half truths are even more dangerous than lies.