The Great American Rift

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Islandboy, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

So I'm watching T.V. mainstream media and I couldn't help but get the feeling that I'm watching the U.S. begin to split itself into opposing camps, along the ines of North and south.:eek:

The ruling faction always has the upper hand but in this case they seem blinded by their demagogery and stupidity looking for their utopic impossibility,
    and the right sticking to their guns (no pun intended)

Where will it end up?:(

The attacks are like pre election crap, but neither is willing to stop the ball and re-assess......... mind you it would be up to the Dems to press the pause button.......
    When American is pitted against American though, trouble is brewing.
    Hmmmm.
  2. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Yep and it is time to stop the BS in Washington once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Tar and feathers are in order
  4. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Don't forget the torches and pitchforks...
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

I think these are the "interesting times" that the Chinese talk about living in.
    I hope & pray that it doesn't turn to bloodshed, but as another cliché says "only time will tell". :(

Art
  6. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

A whole lot of the problems this country is having can be attributed to California politics. CA is always seeing how far they can push the nation to the left. The idiotic ideas and laws they pass are for some reason a must have for Pacific Coast and the Northern Atlantic States. These areas account for a very large portion of the nation and all the Liberal Left has left to do is suck in a few states here and there and then so goes the National Policy. So more or less it is California Politics that are pushing our Nation towards a political meltdown.
  7. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I don't quite view it the way you do. Some on the left are wrong but are still able to be reasoned with thus i believe they have a working brain. There are others on the left that really do not believe in what they are pushing....rather they are actually just looking for a fight. They don't care what it is... they love Anarchy. But even those people...as twisted as they are still have the capablility to think. Its the Zombies that literally want to lay down and worship the ground that obama walks on that are the worst of the bunch. There is no reasoning with them. I often wonder if they are not under the influence of something?

mike
    gn