The Gunr Is Back

Discussion in 'VMBB General Discussion' started by inplanotx, Mar 8, 2003.

1. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/15/02 5:09:52 pm)
    Reply The Gunr Is Back
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello All ....

Been away for a few days. Caught one of them nasty virus' that knocked me out of the ballpark for a bit. Got everything squared away now and a new anti virus update package. Had to dump everything and start over again. Still have a few minor details and settings to get worked out but all in all it sure feels good to be back in the saddle again. Hope to see you all soon and finish up what I started here and there. Ya'll have a fine day! Six Out!

high2fly
    *Senior Chief Of Staff*
    (5/15/02 5:26:35 pm)
    Reply Re: The Gunr Is Back
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We missed you Guns---it was kinda like looking in your sock drawer---there was that one lonely, olive drab, cushion sole sock, and one black sock with the elastic gone from the top--- things just didn't seem to fit---we had to improvise---NOW, HIT THE DECK A RUNNING, MARINE!!!! Starvin' to hear more stories. wilborn

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/15/02 5:44:27 pm)
    Reply Logged In
    Will do ..... Now if I can just simply figure out how to stay logged on like I used to be all the time it will save a lot of time. Cookies are enabled but still having problems with this log in thing. Dagnabit!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/15/02 6:03:23 pm)

Re: Logged In
    Six, Edit your preferences and uncheck the high security
    box and click save changes!

Good to have you back my friend!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

LIKTOSHOOT
    *VMBB Staff*
    (5/16/02 7:29:55 am)
    Reply Re: Logged In
    Welcome back, check yer belts and timing.....change the one barrel.

LTS
    T.F.F.

TallTLynn
    *VMBB Staff*
    (5/16/02 8:23:20 am)

Re: The Gunr Is Back
    Dang SixTGunr - so that's where you've been - virus city is no fun at all.

Now that you are back hop to it Marine!

Or in other words it's good to see you...

Winter11
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/16/02 8:52:56 am)
    Re: The Gunr Is Back

WOOHOOO - You're back!!! (LOL)

I missed youuuuu!!!

I was about to make a road trip.... haven't seen you around anywhere!!!!!!

Glad you got things worked out!!!!!

Always Faithful

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/16/02 9:21:25 am)
    Reply Back
    Thanks all for the warm welcome back. I am still having problems with this log in thingy tho.

Hey Tac .... I tried to get into the "edit preference" but each time I go there it brings up another "log in" yet tells me the name and/or password is not recognizeable. I can get into the profiles with no problems but when it comes to that nasty "preference" word I can't seem to get in there. I'll leep a tryin' .....

sherry748
    (5/16/02 12:12:19 pm)
    Reply Re: Back
    Good to you see you back Six!

Sherry

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/16/02 5:54:01 pm)

Re: Back
    Six, I'll also reset your status, it might boost it!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

SixTGunr
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/17/02 9:16:54 am)
    Reply Back Again
    Well ..... I been tryin' everything I know of on this end and I still ain't gainin' no ground ..... Kinda reminds me of the Hue City Shootout ..... But if I keep fightin' I'll eventually take this thing just like we did back then ..... You know us Jarheads .... We "don't quit" and we love a good fight . Damn glad to be back amongst friends ..... even tho I gotta log in each time.