1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The High and Might Be. . . . Her Honor, Barbie Boxer. . . .

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Hardballer, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

has aptly demonstrated her arrogant liberal underpinnings. Shocked and awed that a decorated serviceman; a brigadier general in the United States Army, A man in charge of more lives and square footage than Barbie will ever get a grasp of, had the audacity to refer to her in a gender specific title!

This uncouth ruffian had the unmitigated gall to call her. . . are you ready, yes the horrible word is coming, he called her Ma'am! He referred to the men as sir and to Ms. Boxer as Ma'am! Oh the horror!

Perhaps this elected official felt denigrated. Maybe she felt disenfranchised. Possibly felt her cronies back home would find this term demeaning. I really don't know but I do know that she is an elected servicewoman. She needs a tad bit of humility when standing in the company of a man who has offered his very life in service of this country.

Respect and dignity are earned and perhaps she should be apprised of this too. She clearly does not understand what happened as she is stubbornly refusing to apologize for her incredibly poor behavior.

What an embarrassment.

I had to add this, very appropriate:

Michael Naragon
    The Constitutional Alamo
    Holding out to defend the Republic…

Full story on his blog here

But in every other corner of the United States, when she is compared to someone like Walsh–someone who has actually accomplished things in a competitive environment, Boxer comes off as a pretentious, paranoid, pathetic woman who clings to the trappings of power like a bloated piglet, sucking desperately at the teat of political authority.
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Maybe he should have called her "sir":eek::p:D:D
  3. jfrey

jfrey New Member

This just shows how arrogant and ignorant this goofy woman is. The General deserves more respect for his service to our country, than she ever will. Goes to show you the mind set with the elite in DC.
  4. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Another liberal with contempt and gross disrespect for anyone that doesn't swallow the liberal line, hook, line and sinker..... :( :( :(
  5. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    A touch of class, Babs. The general also worked hard and earned his title. Probably putting his life, and the lives of those under him, on the line. Ms/Mrs/Senator/Ma'am Boxer, you are a real piece of work. Thanks ever so much or your contributions to our country. (Sarcasm, here) TJ
  6. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Will you teach a class on descriptive writing? I reall like your style (and bcj1755 too) Please please?????? :D :D
  7. artabr

artabr New Member

I sent this twit an e-mail reminding her that she worked for him not the other way around.
    Also, that the man that she had her snit fit at had probably put his life on the line in the service of our country at one time or another while she was no more than a parasite latched on to the public butt cheek. :mad:

If anybody would like to contact Madame Boxer, here's her link:

http://boxer.senate.gov/contact/email/policy.cfm

P.S.

A little side note here. Brig. Gen. Walsh was the man in charge of getting the public infrastructure up and running in Iraq in 2006-2007. He's been in the Corps of Engineers for 30+ years.

Art
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  8. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I would probably not have called her "Ma'am." I would probably have used "Madam." And, I'm sure, you all know what a "Madam" is.

Pops
  10. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

No class. Too bad she is unable to comprehend that in much of the country most people hold the Senate in contempt. Madam Boxer is beneith contempt. Maybe the proper location for a Madam. Thanks Pops. Happy Fathers Day.
  11. alhefner

alhefner New Member

Perhaps someone should remind Ms. Boxer that "Senator" is the name of her JOB and not really a title.

How many male senators have made an issue out of being addressed as "Sir"??? Not any that I know of!
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

She's just another insecure, self-rightous, pompus, pusilanimous, liberal douchebag.
  13. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

At least a "douchebag" is useful for something.

Pops
  14. dbrodin

dbrodin New Member

Actually it is a title, and it's for life. The proper honorific when addressing them is "Senator". If a senator leaves office, runs for congress and goes back to Washington as a congressman, he/she is still addressed on the floor as "Senator". Same is a former President is addressed as "Mr President " for life unless in the presence of the sitting President.

Technically, she was right, but very few senators would be such a B.... about it! :(:(
  15. alhefner

alhefner New Member

I stand corrected.