The Job Urine Test

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Insulation Tim, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Found this in my email this AM

THE JOB - URINE TEST
    (Whoever wrote this one deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.
    Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their A--, doing drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?
    Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though. . Something has to change in this country -- and soon!!!!!!!
    I guess we could title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'.
  2. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

I have a problem with people who get gov't handout checks without a urine test too.
  3. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    How about a urinalysis for those making the laws requiring us to give the government our money so that they may distribute those tax dollars as it sees fit?
  4. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Yeah, then neither Bush nor Obama would have been our presidents. Which makes me ask...Who would have been?
  5. John11139

John11139 New Member

How about a I.Q before they can vote? I guess they sent some one out and asked people how they liked O'Bamma and his running mate Sara Phalen. Most of then didn't even know what they were voting for. Moses is going to lead us to the promis land.
  6. 38 special

38 special New Member

Insulation Tim, Great Post. You are right on the bullseye.
  7. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Lets see urine test, citizenship papers, wow our welfare roles just decreased by 75%. Good deal.

I say we give those on welfare a stimulas package. Work or starve-does that stimulate you?
  8. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    Are you sure that all those on assistance can answer all the questions on a urine test?
  9. JetGirl

JetGirl Member

I'm about to take an unpopular position, but being a libertarian leaning conservative, I've had a lot of practice and I'm getting used to it... so bear with me;

I do have a problem with the government testing people in exchange for money. I think it sets a precedent that will be the most slippery of slippery slopes.
    It's a spring board into drug testing to get your tax returns back...and after that, maybe testing a full panel screen for the same.
    Cholesterol/weight too high? No tax return for YOU. You might spend it on junk food. We'll give you the products we think you need instead.
    Nicotine addiction? No return for YOU! You might smoke it up in public causing second hand smoke victims and straining the public health care system. We're spending it on a 12 step program for you.
    See where I'm going with that?

By the way, an FYI is in order:
    I do not smoke, do not do drugs, do not drink more than a six pack a year, never had an abortion, etc.
    I do not advocate anyone else doing these things...but I'm not about to put a gun to your head in the name of the state and tell you that you can't do them either.
  10. 94z07

94z07 New Member

Maybe off topic...

If we as a society have already decided to warehouse unproductive and violent people in government housing then why can't we set up areas in NV where the fed already owns 85% of the state and ship them off there?

Why must normal people flee urban centers when the sun goes down for safety from these dangerous pets?

I wouldn't require anyone to stay at these camps but that would be the only free ride, the only place where food and shelter are free.

Why do we ruin our valuable realestate by building projects in otherwise desirable areas?

Habitat for Humanity is only one small step above this too. They get zoning variences that allow them to build tiny houses on too little land in areas where normal people would have to abide by setback and minimum track sizes.

Why should normal people spend hours in commute while dangerous pets who don't want to work anyway are next door to the jobs?
  11. JDS

JDS Former Guest

"Normal people" don't flee urban centers when the sun goes down. You're talking about people with an abnormal and irrational fear of crime.
  12. 94z07

94z07 New Member

Maybe where you live it is so. In Atlanta normal people live outside of downtown and leave after work. The "hospitality zone" downtown is safe because the police encourage urban outdoorsmen and the like to leave the area. Step outside that hospitality zone and you're looking for trouble if you stand out in the crowd.
  13. Angryisme

Angryisme New Member

You're right on with that!
    Goes for many, Many areas in N.J. too.
    You only go to New Brunswick to get drugs or go to court.
    Camden and Carteret... drug capitals of the country.
    Newark and Jersey city.... Highest auto-theft and Car- jacking rate prolly in the country as well. They will KILL you and take your car!!!
    That ain't no ****.
    I've been shot at driving thru Garfield. Paterson is Just like New Brunswick.
    Trenton is another HOLE in N.J.

I got pulled over! for stopping at a red light in Elizabeth!!!
    I was told "if you ever come to this town again" "you don't stop at that light"
    are ya kiddin me?!?!?!

I got pulled over in South Plainfield for being a white boy on some st.
    I was lost!
    But I learned my lesson on going to that slum hole.

And those are just to name a few.
    Asbury Park, parts of Red Bank, Essex, Kearny, Totowa, and there are many many other holes in jersey just the same.

Back to the original topic...
    I too am totally disgusted @ working for these un-appreciative, and un-deserving people?

The welfare system was finally on the road to repair...
    our new pres. wants to Expand the welfare system.

Kepp working.
    Millions are depending on you
  14. JDS

JDS Former Guest

It's well-documented that the relative actual, vs perceived risk of various sorts is misunderstood by certain people. Take my wife, Please!!

Most people are more afraid of bear attacks or muggers, than drunk drivers or cancer or whatever, for example. But most people die from heart disease or cancer, while nearly nobody dies from bears or muggers.

The statistical risk of crime is fairly negligible in Jersey City versus other typical hazards of ordinary life. I've lived in JC for eleven years.

Violent crime is more common, PER CAPITA, though rare, in places like the wilds of Wyoming or Alaska than in urban United States......References are available if you disbelieve...though intuitively it might be obvious....especially if you're scared of bears.......
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  15. FJF0311

FJF0311 New Member

Violent crime is more common, PER CAPITA, though rare, in places like the wilds of Wyoming or Alaska than in urban United States......References are available if you disbelieve...though intuitively it might be obvious....especially if you're scared of bears.......[/QUOTE]

WHAT?

(This guy ani't gonna pass no urine test.)