The last days

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cycloneman, Aug 10, 2011.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

A good read indeed.

I will quote one small part:

"It seems that the only "heresy" in the minds of most churchmen today is the questioning of the ecumenical movement. There is even a widespread notion abroad, showing itself also in Reformed circles, that all the pagan religions are legitimate, nothing other than the expression of the universal religious feelings of mankind that probably find their best expressions in Christianity. Witness the Protestant preachers praying with Muslims. The basis for that is Humanism. The church of Christ today opposes Antichrist by giving battle to those notions and ideas prevalent in the church today."

And say AMEN!!!
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

we just gotta wake up as many as possible , our own and the others ,,

too many are becoming dhimmi'fied
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I would love to talk more on the subject. But i think this link pretty much covers it all. It is very informative. I like to bring it to light but allway worried about getting into a big argument from non believers. I am just too old and really not interested in trying to win an argument. If people dont choose to believe or understand thats fine. No sweat off my back.

When i was younger i used to think the world was crazy with all the different types of religions out there. I used to think that the muslim holy war was something I could just ignore and that it would not have any effect on me. Fact is we are all in a holy war weather you want to be or not. You have no choice, gotta pick a side. If you dont want to choose you still have made a choice. Hopefully those who dont want to make a choice realise they are on the wrong side.

Amen Terry

I bring this out because i firmly believe in knowing all about your enemy.
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Thanks! I pray that this wakes up someone!