The Firearms Forum banner

The latest addition to the family

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  TomInLA 
#1 ·
I found a used Beretta 96 Vertec Elite at a Pawn Shop down here in Texas and couldn't resist the price we worked out. It's a great feeling gun in two tone thats was in bad need of a cleaning but everything else looks to be in great shape. I can't wait to shoot it, maybe tonight after work. Here is a picture of the 96 and another of her with her sisters, the 92FS 9mm and the NEOS .22. All Beretta's

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice! Now what did you really have to give for it?

#4 ·
+1:thumbsup: on the 96 and 92...

#6 ·
@carver, Well if I told you what I paid you'd probably yell BS, but there is this certain future son in law of mine who likes me, and like me knows the joy of shooting. On top of that he manages the pawn shop where this purchase was made. So with that said I got out the door with the 96 and an old beat up leather holster for $350.50. The $.50 was for the holster :-}

:)

He treats my daughter with respect too so he is a great guy to have around!

#7 ·
Ya did good! Sounds like the future SIL might be a keeper!

#13 ·
Really Nice...Have the same one, but it was about $750.00 back in 03. I'd say you got a deal! We love Beretta's too...Have the PX4 Storm compact in 9mm, and one of Beretta'a turkish cousins, the Stoeger 8040 Cougar (.40S&W). All good shooters!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.