The latest executive order: NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by mranum, Mar 18, 2012.

1. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

I just hope there is a "next president":(
  2. BulletArc47

BulletArc47 New Member

If there isn't I can grantee that problems in the U.S won't be exclusively economic anymore, and the whole world will reel from it, because whether others want to recognize it or not, we (United States) are the center-stone, and if we fracture, then entire world structure come tumbling down too.
  3. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

This is part kind of weird to me.

Since when can Federal agencies loan money or guarantee loans without Congressional authority?

I can see organizations like ACORN or bogus political supporters getting multimillion dollar loans to do stuff like manufacture solar collectors and electric cars. (Oh, wait. That has been done already.)

4. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

If all the little details of running an agency required Congressional approval it would be total chaos, and nothing would ever get done. That said, agencies often make bad decisions in this regard, but probably not as many bad decisions as there would be if they were all up to Congress.

No different than in any large business. Not every decision ends up on the CEOs desk.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  5. btown

btown Member

To a " guns and Bibles conspiracy nut " this is a huge red flag. I noticed that all of the administrators are cabinet members ( exec. branch ). Thanks for posting. Everyone should read.
  6. RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN New Member

Just like the fall of Rome. Into a new dark ages we go..
  7. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Alex Jones been talkin' about this stuff and more for 15 years or more. This isn't new.

People don't like him because they don't like the message. But the message is true.

Death and feudalism is on the way. Dictatorship is here.

No worries though, it's all bullcrap conspiracy theory stuff though right? - just keep watching the football games and drinkin' beer... nothing to see here. :rolleyes:
  8. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

The ridiculous thing about this EO is that it doesn't actually 'order' anything. Mostly it is just a sh!tload of wasted words that actually don't say much. Terms are not defined, the items are ambiguous at best. Section 2 under General provisions violates the law by indicating some 'officer' can issue a subpoena or delegate it to some 'other persons' but doesn't specify what the officer is an officer of.

The bottom line is that this EO doesn't actually do anything except waste words.
  9. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

Actually, Obama probably prefers vagueness. It lets him and his minions interpret the words to suit themselves.
  10. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member