The latest Zimmerman revelation...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by norahc, Jul 16, 2012.

1. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
  2. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

Sounds awfully weird to me.
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I guess the ol, you show me yours, and I'll show you mine, is out the door with six and eight year old kids.

Come on, what 8 year old is a sexual pervert? Give me a break here. :confused:
  4. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Sorry, Raven, but while "she's 6 and he's 8" might just be "childish curiosity", "she's 16 and he's 18" is sexual assault. And if he did it for 10 years, that also is not "childish curiosity".

Now, she might be making all that up to get some notoriety. I don't know. But an 18-year-old massaging and fondling a 16-year-old is not "playing doctor".

But, whether he did that or not has no bearing on this case, and is being brought up just to cloud the issue.

Did he actually need to shoot that sweet little 10-year-old football player, to protect his life? "Well, maybe he did, but he molested a little girl, so we need to find him guilty."
  5. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

This went on for 10 years???:rolleyes:
  6. raven818

At 16, I was massaging every thing that stood still. I feel certain, I am not alone in this confession.

She was old enough to complain about it long before he turned 18. Something is rotten in Denmark.
  7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This has nothing to do with his charges. Why is it even brought up in court?
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

because the file falopeon has a transgender acrobateke mind flush of the circumstances of the reportamus of docunocertercy, having said that it is simple to subdo that the majority whip of cream cheese, excuse me, i ment cream corn. that the pot of weebels are fortold the unforgiven.

Now i hopes that clears it up for u.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok now can we get a pic of the said molested girl in question with the jucy mouth?
  9. redwing carson

Black on Black murder rates are very high. Back in the 1920s a few guy were machined gunned in Chicago. They sent in the Feds to clean it up. Today the murder rates for blacks are more than the war. If Zimmerman were black this would have never made the news.
  10. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

"an 18-year-old massaging and fondling a 16-year-old is not "playing doctor".
    Depends on the state.In Wa if the younger party is 16 and there is less than 5yrs difference in age between the two everything is kosher.

All that aside this has not one iota of relevance to this.This is a prosecutor trying to poison the jury pool.
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  11. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Well, this is Florida, and it's a felony.
  12. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

Well,he's not on trial for that so this is just a smear attempt.
  13. H-D

H-D Active Member

same same in Ms.
  14. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Sounds like what the DNC pulled on Herman Cain..
  15. redwing carson

In our PC world had Zimmerman at 8 years of age been gay? And someone were to question his acts? He would have been a victim of "Bullying" not a felon.;)
  16. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

This guy is never going to get a fair trial thanks to the media.
  17. raven818

Gotta ask ourselves, at this date, why no new charges?
  18. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

No doubt, given time, we'll be treated to tales of Mr. Zimmerman assaulting animals, threatening schoolmates, being covert CIA operative, ad infinitum....

IOW, attempted character assassination is the new statist tactic. Never mind all that's germane is circumstances/events of his confrontation with Trayvon Martin. But we all knew this when no less than POTUS Obama weighed in on the case in Martin's defense. (One doper defending another ?) >MW
  19. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Zimmerman is going to be on Hannity tonight for the entire hour.
  20. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

how are you supposed to find an unbiased jury in his case? same with all these cases that flare up in the national media spotlight.

She is the same as all the tiger woods 'damsels' that came forward sounds like