1. questor

questor New Member

Guess The Missing Word In NY Times Report On Attempted Plane Bombing
    By Mark Finkelstein
    December 26, 2009 - 08:23 ET

Imagine that there had been a series of three incidents in which members of a [invented for present purposes] fanatical Jewish sect had attempted to bring down airliners from Arab countries.

In reporting on the latest attempt and describing the previous ones, do you think the New York Times might have mentioned the religion of the perpetrators? So do I.

But with the legerdemain required to describe a spiral staircase without using one's hands, the Gray Lady has managed in its article today to report yesterday's attempt to bring down a NWA airliner, and the earlier attempts by Richard Reid [the "shoebomber'] and the those who plotted to bring down as many as ten jets leaving the UK for the United States, without using the word "Muslim."

Full story:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2009/12/26/guess-missing-word-ny-times-report-attempted-plane-bombing
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I agree completely.
    Everyone is fair game:
    Jews, Christians, Conservatives, Militia, Vets, etc., will ALL have their 'label' prominently displayed every time they so much as pass gas in public, but members of Islam have their belief VERY carefully isolated from their terrorist actions.
    It ALMOST seems like someone is afraid a backlash might prevent future terrorism - - -
  3. questor

questor New Member

The New York Times might be Jewish owned, but they have been in denial on the Muslim link to world terrorism! There is no way they would use the M-word, as they are on identifying the race of a heinous crime, when it involves a black.

As you stated: everyone else is fair game!
  4. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Napolitano says they were successful with the latest attacker. He brought a bomb on board a plane and because of dumb luck couldn't get it to blow up the plane. Thats how Obama measures success.

I heard a commentator on Fox this morning say that anyone named Abdul or Achmed should stand in a different line for more thorough screening. The PC nonsense has to end.
  5. Hells Toy Master

Hells Toy Master New Member

I agree...

I also think what we really need is a leader that will stand in front of the world and state.

"I believe in Peace, and all those who disrupt American peace through terrorist attacks be warned."

"I believe in a eye for a eye... but unlike the saying... I also believe in charging interest on that debt."

These terrorists will not stop until they are dead... so our only option is to KILL them and all those who stand on their side.... and make it something to strike the fear into those who are standing on the side lines...

but then American strength is a bad thing and we are the evil ones that deserve death because we drive SUV's and burn GAS, ect. ect. ect.
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  6. petesusn

petesusn New Member

When all the while Obama is vacationing in Hawaii not saying a word. The Libs are still on about Bush reading to school children on 9/11. This terrorist was on the U.S. terrorist watchlist and was still issued a visa. Abdulmutallab's father, Umaru Mutallab, was so worried about his son's religious extremism that he contacted the US embassy in Abuja to express his concern in November.
    I need to stop here because this kind of thing really gets me going. I could go on and on but the point has been made.

MUSLIM TERRORIST -- There I said it.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  7. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

He'll do like Clinton, fire a couple of missles, say it is a police matter and look at the next liberal talking point.
  8. petesusn

petesusn New Member

I fear that you are probably right Terry.
  9. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Yeah, but with Barry, he might be trying to fire those missiles at some "evil right-wing extremist compound" in the US:mad::mad::mad::mad:
  10. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

My gosh, I enjoy this forum.

Where else could I find so many that are so right about so many issues so much of the time??
  11. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

Good to know they have our backs. I feel so relieved.

How about a line for the ones mumbling to themselves. . . Allah Ackbar. . . Kill the Infidels. . . Hehehe Kill the Infidels . . . Kill them all . . . .bwahahahahahha. . . Ya those guys definitely need some profiling. don'tcha think?
  12. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

If it looks like a dumbarse who believes in 40 awaiting virgins for all eternity then call it one... That's my take on it. :mad:
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2009