The Maddness of a Lost Society 3

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Yes, my friends here it is. The third annual installment of this 11 minute(or so) video. I know you've all been anxiously waiting to watch this video. Well, wait no more. I (your not so humble friend) has finally produced the goods. Please watch and comment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Ic_OvIPtU
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  2. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Are you familiar with the following terms/concepts?

Sustainable Development
    Steady State Economy
    Ecological Economy
  3. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

I've heard the terms. The alternative media talks about agenda 21 all the time.
  4. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

Many people have heard the terms, but not many understand what they imply. What could possibly be bad about "Sustainability", etc.?

Among other things, they imply a reduction in, or at the very least, a non-growth of population and/or a tightly controlled standard of living at a level considerably below what the developed world enjoys today.

A brief overview is on Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainable_development