The Madness of a Lost Society

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Very depressing, but I'm afraid all so true.
  3. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Haligan, you beat me to it. I just had a friend send a message to me with this link. Yes, it's depressing... :eek:
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  4. bmpeele

bmpeele New Member

A friend of mine was actualy hurt because he had to work on friday. All he did was get something off the top shelf for an old lady and he got attacked by a mob of people...
  5. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

my wife took a part time job at Toys-R-US and they did it right manageing the mob on black friday, at least they did here in Knoxville. There was no trampleing or fighting. Alot of ill tempers but all in all it wasnt mass chaos. I agree with this video though, problem is what is gonna be done to stop the decline?