The Magic Bullet Blender

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by 76Highboy, Oct 12, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The wife and I just bought the Magic Bullet because the doc has put me on a liquid diet for the next two weeks. The Bullet is great. Today we put almonds, a pear, triple berry mixture, spinach, and broccoli, a raw egg and apple juice. It tasted great and was nourishing at the same time. Then, a while later my wife put chicken noodle soup in the Bullet and liquefied it so I was able to drink the soup with ease. The recipe book as tons of food ideas and I highly recommend it. At first I was drinking fruit juice, eating pudding, and jello. But now I can literally put just about anything into the Bullet and liquefy it.

Has anyone here used the Magic Bullet blender? If so, what kind of dishes did you make or invent with it?
  2. Clipper

Clipper Active Member

All those things you mention taste better with a slug of Vodka in the blender before you turn it on......Scotch doesn't blend very well with anything but water.
  3. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Maybe some dribbles of EverClear. It goes a lot further at 190 proof.
  4. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

Jim,
    Wife uses it all the time for all kinds of stuff. They do work well, but

If you fine another one buy it also as parts are not avaiable for them at all. The motors last about 6 mos and the cutter blades the same.
  5. JoeV

JoeV Active Member

We've had ours for at least three years, and make mostly smoothies and milk shakes with it. I have other blenders and food processors that are designed to do other specific tasks, and I consider the Magic Bullet to be a light usage appliance. Good luck with it, and I hope you get off the liquid diet real soon.
  6. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Good blenders, they make quick work of smoothies. I don't use them often, but they've held up with light duty for several years now.