The "most trusted man in America"? (and then a rant!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hkruss, Jul 27, 2009.

1. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

Well, I'm really just starting to understand how liberal 'ol 'uncle Walter' was. I was listening to Beck today, and he played some audio of when Cronkite received the 'Global Governance Award' from the World Federalist Assoc.
    I especially thought it telling when at one point in his (Cronkite's) acceptance speech, he stated, "we will have to give up some of our sovereignty".
    What is it with so-called Americans who have a desire for one 'World' government? How have so many forgotten that this country was made great largely by rugged individualists? Have they completely forgotten the genius of our Founding Fathers and the brilliant system of government they envisioned? Do they really believe that the Somali warlord, or the insane Imam or the communist dictator REALLY give a rats ass about anyone or anything except their own desires? Do they seriously believe all nations will one day live in harmony?

"Imagine world peace" (?)

SHUT UP YOU LIBERAL D_B's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up from your dream and realize the world is full of people who want nothing more than to kill you or subjugate you because you don't share their beliefs! Sure, most civilized people want world peace, but then I bet people in hell want ice water. It sucks, but THAT is the reality!!
    That is what REALLY pisses me off about liberals. They have these lofty ideas, but are Sooo out of touch with reality that it would be funny except that our country is currently being led by these morons!
    I say with utter conviction, that if the balance of power does not start swinging back Conservative in 2010, and especially 2012, then our country is LOST!!! Sure, we will go on living, but what kind of life will it be? Slowly at first, then more rapidly, our rights will dwindle away until our country more closely resembles communist Russia. "To each according to his needs, from each according to his ability". Isn't that the Marxist mantra?
    What? You don't think that could happen in America? I bet the citizens of the great Roman and Greek empires thought their societies would never fail.
    I PROMISE I am not some right wing extremist nut job! I do not advocate the violent overthrow of our government, rather, I want it returned by the ballot, - as our Founding Fathers intended. Until then, I'm just a simple conservative American wondering, what the hell has happened here, and what will become of our country?

At least I am in good company here!

Sorry for the rant. Couldn't help it.
  2. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Well what if forced is needed, will you deny thier need? ;)
  3. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

never say never!!!
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

All we need is some legislation that says Rebublicans, Conservatives, and Independents get to feed at the trough first.

When the trough is empty, nature will restore its natural order.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ai53uYyUzg
  5. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Please, Republicans conservatives and independent. I am sorry my friend but damn. The republican party needs some long overdue cleansing and everyone damn well knows it. I put no faith in th conservatives wither. The independents are too weak a force to any good. My personal opinion is we need to take em out into the wilderness and drop them off. Weed out those crusty ass old men and week minded baby boomers. And the young ones, please, they aint no better than the dog poo I got on the bottom of my boots today.

Oh yeah and dont think you Demacrats are any better. I've seen better minds in a daycare for the mentally hadicapped
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009