The Muslim Brotherhood and the Egyptian Crisis

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Marlin T, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Perfect!

Muslims won't/don't deviate in order to become civilized.
    Every other religion in the world has adapted to the times at present.
    Muslim has not. Their practitioners have a 'different' view of the way things should be. Convert or die.

The only religion in the world that hasn't adapted in a logical manner is Islam. Hell, they can't even agree among themselves!:eek:
  2. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

hence why most of the Muslim world is 3rd world Christianity diluted it self enough and separated enough from its original roots that it allowed for civilization to advance. When you have a 1400 year old mindset in 2011 world your going to get left back.
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

And just exactly was this Oh Wise One? Granted there has been ambivalence and hostility between catholics and protestants at various times since the reformation, but I challenge you to document instances of protestants claiming catholicism was incompatible with western democracy.

The fact that Islam is in fact incompatible is evidenced by the fact that it is more than simply a religion; it is in fact a system of governmental laws and ordinances which conflict with our forms of republican government and our system of justice. The religion demands a theocratic government.

Our constitution guarantees the Muslims right to worship as he chooses, but does not recognize his right to alter our form of government or our constitution, which he is want to do if he is a true believer.

By the way, punctuation is your friend. It's use will be of immense help as you advance in your studies.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I understand where you are coming form, but you miss it on seperation of Church, and State. The reason for seperation of Church, and State, was because the countries our founding fathers came from had a State Church. In order to have a system that let everone believe the way they wanted to, it was made clear that a State Church was not going to happen in this new Government.
  5. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I hope everyone on TFF reads this post. Then get off their duffs, and do some research on this subject. And to those of you who might think that there are muslims that don't read/believe the Quran, don't believe in Sharia law, and won't obey the Mullahs, then you really need to do some reading.
  6. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

Really? did you even search?. In the 1920's one easy example was the KKK who were a protestant christian group that believed that Catholicism was incompatible with democracy. So much that they burned down a catholic church in 1925 ( church of the little flower). How about 1928 presidential Election? In which Al Smith a catholic was feared because people believed he would take orders from the Pope. Im surprised you asked this because this was prevalent even in the 1960's with Kennedy's election.
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

As I said there has been prejudice and animosity going both ways between catholics and protestants ever since the reformation, but that is a far cry from recognizing the true fundamental differences between how muslims view religion and government vs how the west views them. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Using the KKK's intolerance toward anyone except Christian whites as an example of a westerners perspective of Islam is unfair and insulting. I don't care how anyone chooses to worship, or who. In this country they have a right to worship as they please. But they don't have the right to change our constitution or system of justice to conform to their foreign religion. This country was founded by Christians and Jews in order to provide freedom for all to practice the religion of their choice but NOT TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT THAT GUARANTEES THAT FREEDOM.
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  8. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

Like i have said Before, Modern Christians and Jews Deviated from there origins. They have accepted modern laws and civilization. The Islamic world for the most part have not Turkey is heading down a modernist road so far. This does not mean that many Muslims in this country have not modernized i know many Muslims that do not accept Shariah and do not use violent passages to justify murder in the quran. Just how you do not see a Jew killing someone for working on the sabbath. Many Muslim youth in this country are modernizing.
  9. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Jack, I came across some interesting reading - includes discussion of Jimmy Carter's right-hand man, Zbigniew Brzezinski -

http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/arc-of-crisis

I'm still trying to digest it all, but things are making more sense.

Man, those "Global Government" guys have us hopping around like puppets on strings!
  10. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Winston Churchill said that Islam is the greatest retrograde religion the world has ever known. There is no way it could be compatible with Democracy!