The news

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by wyoredot, Jul 12, 2010.

1. lawdawg

lawdawg Member

The funny thing is that I usually do not buy into conspiracy theories at all (which is why I emphasized the word "IF" in my original post on this thread), because as belercous indicated, in a condescending manner, it is almost impossible for that many people to be in on a secret or conspiracy without someone spilling the beans. I try to look at as many facts and as much evidence as possible and make a reasonable assumption based on that evidence, formulate a hypothesis, and weigh the evidence and facts against that hypothesis. However, in certain cases (like this one) it is impossible to do that because the evidence is purposely (and perhaps illegally) sealed and we are not allowed to view that evidence. The next logical question would be "WHY?" In my experience, when someone, or some faction, purposely conceals evidence, it is a very strong indicator of guilt. If Obama, as the elected leader of this nation, can easily dispel a rumor or question about his legitimacy, then why doesn't he do so, if for no other reason than to embarass those who raised the question? But he refuses to do so, which leads me to believe that he either is not legitimate, or he enjoys the turmoil he is causing by being so evasive. Either of which makes him unfit, in my opinion, to be the leader of this nation.
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

There is simply no credible evidence that Mr. Obama, or anyone else, falsified his birth record or that he is not a citizen. And there is no case in any court on the subject, let alone one "headed for" or "accepted by" the Supreme Court. That whole post is a lie, period. If that offends anyone, tough luck.

It is too bad that the "birther" nuts don't devote their time and money to working for the election of responsible officials and representatives instead of trying to promote nonsense.

BTW, do the people who post this stuff ever get around to registering to vote? Or do they plan to stay in their caves on election day muttering about conspiracies?

Jim
  3. red14

red14 Active Member

I hope his mother was present at his birth!
  4. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Good catch Red. If not, that would open up a whole new conspiracy theory. ET go home.
  5. lentz

lentz Former Guest

I don't care if he was born,hatched,built in a basement,or beamed down from Mars,I just want the bastard GONE before he bancrupts me!
  6. lawdawg

lawdawg Member

+ 1
  7. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

So Jim what about this guy that says, "THERE IS NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE" ?
    It's a 9:20 long vid and I hope you watch it. My favorite part is where he breaks out the race card.:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v2HhZ-L-MU&feature=player_embedded

As far as your statement that there is no cases moving forward, well that is just flat wrong. There have been and are cases in court.

Now if any of these cases making it to the supreme court, well you have a point. I don't think that the ole oBOMBER will have ANY cases that make it that far with Eric Holder sitting where he is. But lets not forget the military courts that Eric doesn't have any control over, to the best of knowledge that is.

It should be disturbing to everybody, whether or not you agree with the case about his birth certificate, that YOU do not have standing to even ask the question.
  8. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

I have been following this thread for several days now, and while I feel it is off topic for this forum, and I have tried to stay out of it, I find I must put my 2 cents worth in the pot.

Humm... I seem to recall that president Bush started the bail out. Obama was elected, but he wasn’t even in office yet.

But in reality what was Bush/Obama suppose to do? The consequences of not doing anything would have been worse. Instead of 10%+ unemployment perhaps it could have been double.

Then there was this controversial war, I believe it was called the second Gulf war right? I believe Bush was president then. Just how much did that war add to our national deficit, and how much is it still adding?

Then there was this other war, called the Afghanistan war. While I agree that this war was necessary, just how much has this war added to our national deficit, and how much is it still adding?

While I agree that the spending MUST stop, lets not forget that much of the deficit was in herited by Obama.

Heres an interesting chart: Yea under Obama the deficit is still climbing, and it must stop, but it looks to me like it started in about 1980, under Bush Sr.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  9. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

People have tried to come out and stated things contrary to what Obama has said. But nobody believes them. Obama's mother is one of them. She swears to being at his birth in Kenya.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  10. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

They could also threaten people questioning Obama's records to get them to back off. At what point are people willing to go to find the truth is what we should be asking.

It's been the same way with any other government coverup.
  11. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I also find that very disturbing. Isn't it our right to not only question a public document, but to SEE it as well? What good is the Freedom of Information Act if you can't even see the document in the first place?

When people are denied the truth, and told lies on top of it... It tells me that we don't live in a free country anymore. They call it a fascism.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2010