1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The next "crisis"?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by bcj1755, Jan 8, 2010.

1. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Has anyone noticed that all of a sudden, airport security seems to be Obama's new "crisis"? First we have that scumbag pantybomber from Christmas Day, then the honey bottles raising alarms at an airport, then some guy claiming to be Palestinian causing problems on a flight to Detroit, now some guy walking through security at Newark Airport. Gee, it seems very coincidental that all of a sudden the problems with airport security come all at once.

Well, on a plus side, Barry finally manned up and took responcibility for something:eek: But I'm still waiting to find out how all this is Bush's fault:rolleyes:

And as a side note about a previous "crisis," I heard today that the feds might be cancelling previous orders for H1N1 vaccine. So I guess the swine flu wasn't the deadly, earth shattering plauge that we were told it would be:rolleyes:
  2. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

A few days ago at Minneapolis/St. Paul there was a bomb alert by the security dogs, evacuation and lock down ensued. Turns out the airport's own bag alerted the dogs.
  3. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

The current administration lurches from 'crisis' to 'crisis', only offering an explanation or reprimand when the public opinion has been tasted.

It is not enough that someone accepts responsibility for these events, someone must begin corrective actions so that a repeat event is not forthcomming.
  4. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Just more incremental control.

Look for a false flag event this year though, to grab even more control. Probably a successful "terrorist" event on our own soil again.
  5. walien

walien Former Guest

The media you watch could be portraying things as a crisis. I travel a lot and I don't see how the Christmas bombing is a crisis. There were some serious lapses in security, similar to those that let 911 happen, and they're being taken seriously. I don't see how it's a crisis.

I'm sure if you asked the administration, they'd be happy to not have been facing the financial crisis, the mortgage crisis and Iraq when they took office. Their lives would have been much, much, much easier.
  6. graehaven

The administration doesn't care what we think, and have illustrated that repeatedly.

Our fearful leader made the financial crisis WORSE, he made the mortgage crisis WORSE, and he's making the war WORSE, with total lack of indecision. He campaigned on WANTING to be president because HE could SOLVE the problems, yet all he does is whine about "previous admin." PATHETIC.

The ONLY crisis is that the government is exerting more and more control every week. And THAT should concern everyone.
  7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

That's right, I forgot, Obama had all this woe when he took office. It's all Bush's fault:rolleyes: Once again, you completely missed the point of a post. I wasn't saying that is is a crisis, I was saying that I find it mighty coincidental that after the pantybomber's failed attack, all of a sudden we have all of these lapses in airport security where there were none before. Mighty coincidental. And I don't believe in coincidence. But of course, in your eyes, Obama does no wrong:rolleyes:

Exactly.
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  8. walien

walien Former Guest

He did much the same as the last administration in pretty much all three areas. That would be a stronger criticism of how he campaigned I would think. Also, might actually explaining why you think he made those things work be helpful to the thread?
  9. graehaven

Ummm, no, because that was not the original context of the thread - to which I did respond in my first post. So, see above for that.

If you're going to campaign on something - then you'd better DO it. And he hasn't - not anything. He's very effectively allowed us to be spent into oblivion, and he's very effective at NOT taking responsibility for anything.

No, the last administration is not blameless. I see them as both as being two sides to one coin. Unfortunately, the current president is taking us down a horrific path at breakneck speed, where, if McCain had been elected, we would be going down the same path, just slower.
  10. red14

red14 Active Member

Much slower.

And our president would not have been on a world apology tour. For all his faults, McCain loves his country.

I have not heard Obamalamadingdong say one positive word about our country. I have not heard him say God Bless America, one time.

I live my country, does Barry?
  11. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I differ in opinion. The current administration, particularly the (p)resident helped bring about the mortgage and financial crisis from his involvement in defending minorities in 1994 who could not secure a mortgage given traditional guidelines such as simple things like credit scores, income figures, etc... You know, the things that traditionally indicate successful repayment of loans. :rolleyes:

That action bred the practices of big mortgage banks that turned a turd into caviar and led to the repackaging of mortgages as marketable securities, with banks fully knowing that a percentage of mortgages would default based on the real world statistics. Banks couldn't operate by offering loans at face value to people who couldn't repay them. They HAD to be repackaged and sold to eliminate liabilities. :mad:

From Americanthinker.com,

From http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/what_really_happened_in_the_mo.html

HE helped bring about this crisis! HE thrives on crisis! Diversion is ALWAYS your best offensive tactic!... :mad:

Need I remind you of this little goodie from Rahm Emanuel shortly after election day in November of 2008?... :confused::eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yeA_kHHLow

Hell, Emanuel sat on the board of Freddie Mac as they were cooking the books between 2000 and 2002. This is the biggest damn scam EVER perpetrated upon the American people. It's amazing in scale, complexity, diversion of blame and impact on the WORLD economy. THEY want US to FAIL! There's no doubt that failure and crisis breeds an opportunity for action.

Give me a damn break! It's obvious that this student of Alinsky as (p)resident thrives on opportunity to take away liberties on the path of a liberal, Marxist agenda.

Quoting Alinsky...

"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

Don't let facts fog your rose colored glasses. ;)

NOTE: While I apologize for my harsh use of language, I feel that it's necessary given the subject at hand...
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  12. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Ponycar:

Great summary of how Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Obozo and the gang coerced Freddy into needing a huge bailout and then blamed Bush.

It is now coming out that Timmy Turbo Tax Geithner was involved in both urging and covering up the mis-use of TARP monies by AIG. The whole bunch of them stink like a Chicago politican at an ethic investigation hearing in August. Here's the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/07/geithners-new-york-fed-to_n_414449.html
  13. dge479

dge479 New Member

the only real "crisis" is this moron is the POTUS.
  14. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

It's all about diverting the attention from the health care takeover.

The fed doesn't think anyone should be able to make a profit.
    Car makers, DR.s, banks, farmers, you or me. They think all the excess money belongs to them. They won't be happy until every man, woman, and child in this country is under thier control. Then they can provide a minimum source of keeping us alive. This in turn guarantees their maximum control.

What better way to do this than forced fed health care?

I heard the other day on the radio that they were going to allow 1 hour of televised covereage of the debate (After C-span called them on the carpet).

How gracious.:rolleyes:

Now they can say, "See? The POTUS didn't lie. The process is transparent".

If health care passes, we will see a full scale war on banning firearm ownership.

I'm waiting for them to claim victory in the swine flu debacle.:rolleyes:
    "Due to governments timely intervention, a global pandemic has been averted. This is just one thing that government control of health care can accomplish". And the sheeple will eat it up.:eek::mad:

We will have a new crisis in 3 weeks.
  15. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

The real "crisis" was Joan Rivers couldn't fly home....... >MW