The Oath Keepers

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Oct 16, 2009.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. navis128

navis128 New Member

I've only scanned it, but this looks promising. Do you know why it has a March 2009 date?
  3. cycloneman

No i just got it. However there are post to it that are up to date.
  4. navis128

navis128 New Member

I started crying reading this site! I don't know if it's hormones or love of country, but I do believe that all those patriots that came before us are depending on us to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution and the Republic.

I'm turning into a sap.
  5. cycloneman

there is alot here to digest. I have to do a cleaning so i can watch more videos. I am looking into this as i get time. Search around and find the sheriff's videos. There are some 900 sherriff's up for election in 2010. They need to be guys that will back the constitution. Dont just look at the first page look around.
  6. navis128

navis128 New Member

Oh yeah, I would not give my oath to something I have not read and understand. I learned that in the Navy!
  7. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

No saps here, every time I see Old Glory waving in a breeze or drapping a coffiin, I tear up. I have always had a great love of history. Our history. The great orators of our past were just like us. And so to were the names on the Vietnam memorial, beneath the crosses at Omaha Beach, interred beneath the unknown soldier's monument, on battlefields from Appomattox to Yorktown and bunker hill to Saratoga. Many, many more across this land. Just like us, American sons and daughters, defending Life, liberty and freedom.

They were farmers, teachers, businessmen, scientist, artists, writers, soldiers, and lovers of liberty and freedom.

We are on the precipice of history on this very day and in the days to come. What we do, what we say will ring down the halls of history. Did we carry the torch of liberty held high or did it fall.

We have the power in our hands, hearts and minds, to put our mark on history. For me, I hope the pages that are written about us bring tears to some future readers eyes, just as the pages I have read brought tears to mine.

Those tears are a celebration of the knowledge that we are not alone and there are others, many others whom share the powerful desire to be free men and women.

One of the most evocative images of our time is that of the Chinese patriot who stood down a column of battle tanks. He understood what we are just now figuring out. History will look kindly on that fellow.

The oath that I have taken, is the one that was written upon my heart, with every beat it cries out for freedom and liberty. The oath I stand by is to protect the Constitution, my family, my friends, my neighbors, the weak, tired or sick, from all enemies, foreign or domestic.

These words I have written sound; even to me, strange as if not from my person; however, let me assure you they are, indeed, from me, from deep within my being. Filled with patriotism, and designed to evoke the same in you dear reader. For now is the time for these words because in a short while, it will be to late for words.

Stand firm on your beliefs and honor your ancestors who either fought for freedom or came hear to escape the hammer of fascist oppression or religious persecution. Honor them with your words and deeds today and every day that follows.

Every tear you shed is a testament to your understanding of the gravity of our situation. The importance of those 50 stars and 13 stripes waving in the breeze. The Red, White and Blue is singular in it's design and appearance because it represents the most singular of governments the world has ever known.

Government of the people, by the people, for the people. We want it back.
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  8. navis128

navis128 New Member

Hardballer - That was beautifully stated.

I took my oath in 1978, but it was just an affirmation of what was written in my heart since a small girl.

I will not live under the yoke of tyranny, nor any of my folks as long as I have breath in my body. I do not wish it or relish it, but will stand in defense of my beloved country.
  9. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

+1,000 - I swear it!!!