The One Returns to NH and the I's Have it

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Terry_P, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Much attention has been given to President Obama's persistent use of "I" when giving speeches to sell his administration's agenda. Is he taking responsibility -- or, as his critics say, is he still in campaign mode? FoxNews.com is tracking the president's speeches all this month and will report back after each to see whether The "I's" Have It.

Today's Speech: Opening remarks at a town hall-style meeting in Nashua, N.H.

Subject: Jobs and the economy

Speech Length: 2,811 words

Number of "I" References: 45

The text of the speech is given in the link.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d%3A foxnews%2Fpolitics %28Text - Politics%29

Krauthammer got it right when he said their are no limits to this mans narcissism.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Beck said that Barry gave over 400 speeches lest year!:eek::eek: The Hussein sure does like to hear himself talk:rolleyes: Especially when Barry Hussein is speaking of his favorite subject, Barry Hussein:rolleyes:
  3. red14

red14 Active Member

I always ask my baseball players a question, our first practice, at the start of a new year.

When you are born, God gives you 2 ears and 1 mouth. Which do you think is more important?