The Political Compass

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 1952Sniper, Sep 23, 2003.

1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Here's a fun test to see where you stand politically. You just answer a bunch of questions, and it will give you a graph showing where you are on the political spectrum.

On the graph, left is liberal and right is conservative. Up is authoritarian and down is libertarian. It showed me just barely in the conservative authoritarian quadrant. I'm not quite sure that's where I expected to be....

http://www.politicalcompass.org/
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Hmmmm.... it shows me just to the right of center, and smack-dab on the line between authoritarian and libertarian. I guess I didn't "strongly" agree/disagree with enough of their questions. :p
  3. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

FENCE SITTER! :p
  4. warpig

warpig Guest

Good Lord!

It showed me dead center and 3 squares to the left.

Never thought of myself that way.
  5. pickenup

pickenup New Member

I'm not gonna tell.....
  6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I was surprised.

It showed me four squares right and three Authoritarian. I thought I was more conservative than that!
  7. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Hmmmm, I'm a little surprised at my position.

Some of the questions were so loaded that one had to make an assumption which would go against one's own beliefs.

As an example, if you assume that the human race, as described by the scientific definition, is the proper way to describe us, how did you answer the question: "Our race has many superior qualities, compared to other races."

Pops