The Poopie List

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/5/02 9:26:52 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    The Poopie List
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Poopie List

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.
    CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.
    WET POOPIE: The kind where you wipe your ass 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your
    underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.
    SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've
    pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poopie some
    more.
    POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so
    much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.
    LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.
    GASSY POOPIE: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.
    DRINKER'S POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have the morning after a long night
    of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.
    CORN POOPIE: Self explanatory.
    GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.
    SPINAL TAP POOPIE: That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear
    it was leaving you sideways.
    WET CHEEKS POOPIE (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast,
    your butt cheeks get splashed with water.
    THE DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop in the toilet even though
    you are done poopie-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.
    THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure
    you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie!

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/5/02 10:04:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: The Poopie List
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    one addition-- the blue icing-on-a-cake-that-you-ate-after-corn-for-dinner pootie---- leaves....

PRETTY GREEN CORN

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/5/02 10:30:55 pm)
    Ewe jest let that green corn set in the winder a day or to and itl get ripe and yellar fer ya.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/5/02 10:31:49 pm)
    Squirrel Camp Poopie, all the above at once, on day three..........sometimes refered to as, "The river power slide" or "River backwash- badwash" Down the road from camp, heard as....... OOOOOooooHHHH SHHHIIIITTTEEE!!!!!
    T.F.F.

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/5/02 10:50:46 pm)
    LTS, question is, is there a cure known to mankind for this affliction?

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (4/6/02 8:03:51 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Re: The Poopie List
    Depends?

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/6/02 9:57:35 am)
    ZIG I'm cryiun. Funniest dam one this year an I can truthfully say , been there done that for all of them. Just gotts to "pass" this on. heheh

2many22s
    (4/6/02 12:43:11 pm)
    Squirrel Camp Poopie; Usually followed by a leaf hunting session (First Time ONLY!) live & learn.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/6/02 8:50:53 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    HAVE TO POOPIE! Followed by have to cut the shirt up cause all the leaves is frosty or still on blackberry vines.
    cointoss2

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/7/02 2:34:22 pm)
    I usually just end up taking the pocket knife and cutting my underwear off.

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (4/7/02 3:15:28 pm)
    Back in my younger days (and I ain't gonna admit to just exactly how many years ago THAT was), my Mom always wondered why I came home from the field missing one or both sleeves from my shirt.

When she finally asked me, and I 'splained it to her, she about fell over, laughing so hard!

Nowadays, I've got a stash of more appropriate wipin' material in the pickup, the tractor, the grain truck, out at the shop, well, you get the picture!

To paraphrase Scarlett - as the Lord is my witness, I shall never go sleeveless again!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/7/02 3:32:15 pm)
    I will always remember the sight of my dad walking the corn fields and CRP for pheasants with a roll of TP over the barrel of his pump.

He used to jump out of the pickup and chase a pheasant in the ditch with 15 or 20 feet of TP flying in the wind off his gun barrel.

Actually he still does

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (4/7/02 7:02:57 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    Talking about shirts I left one after considerable use in my youth only to see an old pal wearing it a couple weeks later. Asked where he found it his reply hanging on a sapling, yep just where I left it. Lol!
    cointoss2