The Real Terrorists aren't in afganistan.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by gendoikari87, Jan 20, 2011.

1. gendoikari87

gendoikari87 Former Guest

Just wanted vent about something that's been bothering me for a while. We all know that Islamic extremists are dangerous and give good muslims a bad name. However to me, they are not the real threat facing our great country.

No, our real threat is domestic. From Gang bangers who make the low income neighborhoods a dangerous place to live, and even harder to overcome economic difficulties, to organized crime that extorts the honest public, to the left wing nut jobs that want to take all our freedoms away so that we may become sheep before the slaughter, to the corporations that circumvent common decency in the name of money because of due protection of shareholder clauses.

No, my friends, Islamic extremists are not our biggest threat. They are a big one, but we have much bigger problems at home we need to take care of.

My question: Why haven't we declared war on organized crime of all levels? Today we made a large arrest of mobsters, but in the end most will end up being given light sentences. And the few that do recieve the death penalty are the underlings who won't matter. So why can't we declare war on these deviant elements and slaughter them, so that honest citizens may live in peace? They aren't normal criminals, They live above the law and so can't be touched by law enforcement easily. We need new measures to protect the law abiding americans.
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  2. Artemus

Artemus New Member

I firmly believe that the powers to be, love the revolving door aspect of courts in this nation.By having criminals released time and time again,Lawyers are lining their pockets with money left and right.Let's face it,most of our law makers are Lawyers and of course the Supreme Court is full of lawyers too.If someone can prove me wrong on this assumption I would love to see the true problem.
  3. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

We already have the laws on the books to deal with these criminals, the problem is our "politically correct" society doesn't want to do what it takes to make it work. And like Artemus said, the lawyers like to get them soft sentences because there is good money in repeat biz.

There is a different breed of people running in the streets these days. People who have no respect for anything. They have no respect for the law, themselves, for life, or anything else. To me, violent criminals should NEVER be allowed to see the light of day, once convicted of course. Murderers? Death penalty, in short order, no BS delays of years, one appeal and done.
  4. red14

red14 Active Member

Over 90% of all violent crimes are commited by multiple-repeat-offenders (that is 3). It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if we executed all the multiple-repeat-offenders, violent crimes would go down in a hurry.

I also think many, who see their friends being exterminated, would change their ways or at least move somewhere else.
  5. Kestral

Kestral Member

It gives one the feeling that those who are in control make alot of their money by getting a rake off from the criminal element.If they put them all out of business,they will lose half of their undeclared income.I hope I`m wrong,but there must be a very valied reason for them not to have done very much over the years to control so much crime,especially as most of the criminals are well known.
  6. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

i think the biggest threat we have is the apathy of the general population
  7. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

Let us not forget the control by fear factor!

And I will respectfully disagree with the OP's statement. Islam IS the greatest threat to this country, right behind our own government!
  8. gendoikari87

well back in prohibition era, there were several governors and mayors who weren't just getting a cut of the criminal action... they were running the whole thing.
  9. Bubblehead

Bubblehead New Member

Red,

The gangbangers get to see their friends killed in the streets every day and it doesn't seem to bother them. In fact it just gives them cause for retaliation and the cycle goes round and round. Those guys are groomed for that life from the time they are youngsters.

Compton, California used to be one of the most dangerous places to live in the state due to gang activity. I saw an article recently that reported a major turn around and decrease in gang violence there. You might google it and see if you can find it. As I recall it took many years and a lot of citizen cooperation to make it happen. I think the core of the story was that the locals folks worked hard with law enforcement to "take their city back".

John
  10. gendoikari87

still I think if we were to send in the military with the same careful planning and ferver we do with in Afghanistan criminals will get the hint. Getting killed because your fighting for territory is one thing, knowing you have a group a with a thousand times more firepower and manpower than you, actively trying to eliminate you, seems a much more daunting deterrant than a few minimally trained gangsters from a rival gang.

Granted there are ways of dealing with them peacefully... like legalization of drugs. but most people don't want to see that. Most notably the gangsters.
  11. ofitg

ofitg New Member

When I was wearing a uniform, back in the '70s, the boogeyman was "Communism". Nowadays the boogeyman is "Islam". Forty years from now there will be a new boogeyman.
    As somebody once said, "Every dictator needs a war". The puppetmasters need to keep the public's attention focused outward, toward foreign enemies, while they undermine our Republic from within, right under our noses.

The game will cost the lives of millions of people. Forty years from now, the troops who served in Iraq and Afghanistan may look back and wonder if we really accomplished anything, and they will remember their friends who died for the Globalists' lies.