1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The Real Wiseguys

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (5/26/01 10:11:18 am)
    | Del All The Real Wiseguys
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If y'all want to hear some of the funniest conversations taped by the FBI...go to this site!www.wmob.com/
    It will take Realplayer to listen. You can get a free basic download at www.real.com. I recommend the standard download.

Edited by: LarryJK at: 5/27/01 12:49:59 am

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/27/01 12:14:17 am)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: The Real Wiseguys
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Exellent Larry,

I thought it was my uncle lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

oneknight
    (5/27/01 9:48:39 am)
    | Del Re: The Real Wiseguys
    I thought it was too!

homer4
    (5/27/01 10:04:38 am)
    | Del Re: The Real Wiseguys
    All kind of stuff over there,I also was checking out some of the Smoking Gun stuff.

Interesting site...gee and I always thought they only talked "cement boots".Hehe!
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.