The Real Wiseguys

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (5/26/01 10:11:18 am)
    | Del All The Real Wiseguys
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If y'all want to hear some of the funniest conversations taped by the FBI...go to this site!www.wmob.com/
    It will take Realplayer to listen. You can get a free basic download at www.real.com. I recommend the standard download.

Edited by: LarryJK at: 5/27/01 12:49:59 am

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/27/01 12:14:17 am)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: The Real Wiseguys
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Exellent Larry,

I thought it was my uncle lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

oneknight
    (5/27/01 9:48:39 am)
    | Del Re: The Real Wiseguys
    I thought it was too!

homer4
    (5/27/01 10:04:38 am)
    | Del Re: The Real Wiseguys
    All kind of stuff over there,I also was checking out some of the Smoking Gun stuff.

Interesting site...gee and I always thought they only talked "cement boots".Hehe!
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.