The Sandy Hook Bushmaster?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Texxut, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Texxut

Texxut Member

It was reported early on, that the Bushmaster was recovered from the trunk of a car. Has anyone actually seen that report or film of it's recovery?

Also, The school had a new camera system, why haven't we seen film of Lanza carrying the bushmaster? I propose it's because he used pistols, not the rifle. But that doesn't fit obozo's agenda.
  2. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

i have watched the video over and over, and what they pulled out of the trunk, was not an AR15, but an sks.
  3. time2shoot

watching the Senate hearing right now, Senater Frankenstien says that the guns from this shooting where not stolen but given to Adam Lanza, by his mother.
    Now how do they know this? The only two who could know are both dead.
    And if they where given to him, and not stolen, why the need to shoot your mother?
  4. jbrescue

jbrescue New Member

The most aggravating part of this is the media keeps repeatedly saying he used an assault rifle. As recent as three days ago, there was another article in the NY Times that said it again. I tried to write them, but conveniently the writers email link does not work.
  5. RifleHawk

RifleHawk Member

Hellinois,Land of Leavin,just outside Crook County
    Yeah,most of us with common sense will agree with you on this,the whole thing stinks.
  6. RifleHawk

RifleHawk Member

Hellinois,Land of Leavin,just outside Crook County
    Actually it was the shotgun that they mentioned, Saiga 12,still seems strange that this is the only footage of pretty much anything of the shooters that has been televised so far. And why film that at night? It also looks like the cop is purposely displaying it to the cameras above.
  7. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

I'm pretty firm in my belief that there was never an AR in that school; and the long gun in the trunk looked like a semi-auto shotgun (and was never used).

Methinks this nutcase did his deed with handguns and the 'bushmaster fairy' showed up in time to sprinkle .223 casings around, if they even went that far. Lots of simple questions with no answers. I'm wondering if the responders 'assisted' in the suicide of the shooter after seeing tons of dead children. I hope there's no person or agency that would be capable of actually doing the shooting, but someone sure jumped in quick with some new 'facts' to tell of how it went down.
  8. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    CT State Police released a list of guns used in the shooting, but for the life of me I have to wonder why all the smoke, and mirrows? What happened to the report of the car all shot up, and who shot it up? What happened to the guys the police picked up, and detained? Why was there a report that he did not use an AR type rifle, but 4 pistols? Then yet another report that he used an AR type rifle? I smell something fishy! I also believe that a government that would give guns to drug cartels in Mexico, that were used to kill hundreds of inocent men, women, and children, is capable of anything!
  9. time2shoot

that was one of the ones i thought it was, but if you watch the vid when he extracts the round. it is all brass. you can see it s it lays in the trunk.
    the only one that has a side charging handle that far up on the reciever,is an sks. yes so does the shotgun, but the cartridge that is extracted, is all brass.
    the ak's are farther down closer to the stock, a minni14 the reciever is open on the top,where this one was on the side, and we all know the AR charging handel is on top of the recever and over the stock.
    So if ya watch how he handles the firearm, and see how it functions and where sertan parts are located at, and the cartridge that is discharged, and you can see the round siting there....
    Only one firearm fits. and that is the SKS.
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  10. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I saw that extracted bullet also, the gun in the trunk was not a shot gun.
  11. time2shoot

Why all the smoke and mirrows?
    What is the most popular self defence firearm owend by privet citizens?
    That would be the AR15,
    If you wanted to out law it, just try to make it the bad guy here, where a great tradgady happened.
    take that firearm away and the reast will follow, and you just cripled the people to stand up to a tyranical govt. agenda.
  12. time2shoot

thats why they keep calling it an AR15 and not an SKS. the SKS is no where neare as popular or reliable as the AR.
  13. time2shoot

Bottom line is, we are being lied to.
    weather you think it was a shotgun or an SKS or a Sig halo, we defenetly know it is NOT an AR15.
  14. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

It was an umbrella! Might as well have been, we will never know the truth.
  15. time2shoot

exactly.
    I was wondering where you where at.