the second amendment a privilege

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by pdg929, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

nope, re-read that last paragraph. the SCrOTUS ruled against the women, saying the police have no duty to protect them. unless, of course, you're a senator, congressperson, are employed by a government agency, or are rich.
  2. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

if any firearms law was 'constitutional', there would be no permits or restrictions whatsoever. That comma in the 2A seems to confuse the crap out of a lot of idiots these days. seems pretty clear to me... but I don't have to tell anyone here that....

freakin' kills me... yeah, you can own a gun... hooray! but you can't HAVE it except when you're sleeping in your home... cause crime NEVER happens outside your home.... and only LAC's commit massive gun violence, not criminals... they would NEVER dream of breaking any laws. let's make more laws....
  3. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

So the equivalent of a STATE court rulled against the women stating that the police essentially have no duty to absolutely defend the general public. I did not make my self clear-it would have borne more weight if the FEDERAL Supreme court had made such a ruling that would apply to ALL states. No??
  4. pdg929

pdg929 New Member

protect and serve my ass
  5. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

oops, misread the story.
  6. therewolf

therewolf New Member

"the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Funny, I can't find

the "except in New Jersey", either.

NO, you can't get a CC permit in NJ, and if you do, you are assigned

specific restrictions on when and where to carry.

Go to a gun tolerant state, spend all your money there.

You'll be safer, and have better freedoms.

AND WHAT IS THAT SMELL ? ? ?- Sort of a combo of petro-raw sewage-landfill gas-diesel fumes...
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012