THE SECOND AMENDMENT AND MILITARY GRADE FIREARMS

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin T, Aug 8, 2011.

1. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    I agree with you. We need to ring the Liberty bells once again and fight off our government that has become a tyranny.
  2. sliclee

sliclee New Member

MILLRIGHT-Miller living in the boonies, was never notified of his trial date. Speculation says it was to produce the outcome that happened.
  3. The Duke

The Duke New Member

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/20/uk-police-rioters-shot-at-unarmed-officers/

Ohhhh....I thought England had the most effective and tough gun laws in the world....No one but the goverment can even think about owning a handgun...and only rarely a shotgun that they cant use to protect themselves with anyhow....Well seems like the Brit criminals dont know about "no steeking gun law "...

Where have I heard that before....Disarm the people and only the criminals will have guns...Seemed true enough in GB, but what about here??:AR15firing: