THE SECOND AMENDMENT AND MILITARY GRADE FIREARMS

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Marlin T, Aug 8, 2011.

1. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

read the book "Unintended Consequences", it'll give you some ideas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unintended_Consequences_(novel)

http://john-ross.net/
  2. ziondio

ziondio New Member

Good advice... its been ten years since I was introduced to a man called Henry Bowman and it's had a profound effect on the way I look at everything.
  3. popgun

popgun New Member

what are military grade wepons?
  4. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

machineguns, grenade/rocket launchers, sniper rifles, assault rifles, combat shotguns, artillery, etc.

pretty much anything you wouldn't normally use for hunting ;)
  5. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

There is little doubt that the majority of Americans would rather live in a nanny state than that which was envisioned by our founding fathers. If it were not so, BHO and most of Congress would never have been elected. The same could have been said of ancient Rome and Greece at the time of their demise. It seems to be the way of the decline of freedom when citizens get complacent enough to forget the price that had to be paid for liberty. It also appears to be part of human nature for governments to gravitate toward tyranny and despotism as they evolve. Our founding fathers knew this and yet we seem to have forgotten or convinced ourselves we are too big or too smart to fail. I fear we will learn the awful truth too late and there will be too few of us enlightened to do too little to change the inevitable. I wonder how many hundreds or thousands of years will pass before the lamp of freedom will be rekindled and by whom?
  6. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    I agree with you. We need to ring the Liberty bells once again and fight off our government that has become a tyranny.
  7. sliclee

sliclee New Member

MILLRIGHT-Miller living in the boonies, was never notified of his trial date. Speculation says it was to produce the outcome that happened.
  8. The Duke

The Duke New Member

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/20/uk-police-rioters-shot-at-unarmed-officers/

Ohhhh....I thought England had the most effective and tough gun laws in the world....No one but the goverment can even think about owning a handgun...and only rarely a shotgun that they cant use to protect themselves with anyhow....Well seems like the Brit criminals dont know about "no steeking gun law "...

Where have I heard that before....Disarm the people and only the criminals will have guns...Seemed true enough in GB, but what about here??:AR15firing: